Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Yeah- sarah's weightloss diary. I'm only on day 1 so not bored yet obviously but the soup I bought for dinner today was gross, at least if I cook my own meals I can make sure I like them.

Well I am on my 11th week and still not bored! lol Keep up and keep motivated! :) xx

Well have actually decided I am going to have beef steak for my dinner tomorrow as have already made my lunch which is tuna and don't wana have it twice in one day! lol

I am going to cook it with chunky peppers and onion, green beans and mushrooms, I'll have a baked potato with it and a side salad. Will probably have it with a beef oxo as well.
While cooking dinner I am also going to boil a chicken breast to use for a salad for lunch on wednesday and then on wednesday night can have the tuna steak for dinner! lol listen to me rambling on! hahaha

sounds like a good idea babe!

And yeah sarah it doesnt get boring when you see results! Im on week 23 now!

damn, just reading about your tea tomorrow made my mouth water, now i want steak too! hope it tastes as good as it sounds :)

OOO yeh Birthday weekend, awesome :)
Drool, I'm gona have to make something tasty tomorrow, I'm feeling the sweet n sour, you've got me craving it!

Got up early this morning and managed my squats and dumbells! yay! REally really wana lose this 2lbs for my bday! Wana be 13st 6lbs then 1stone for zante! 12st 6lbs would be so good! :) xx

In a huff! :( David forgot to take my steak out for tonight's tea and the chicken I was planning to have for lunch tomorrow is now going to have to do my tea, I am soo angry!!! Usual chicken mayo baked potato crap! lol

Aw no that's so disappointing! You can have it tomorrow instead though, go take it out now! Boys are rubbish!

well done witht eh squats n such, must give those a go, lol.

You'll get those 2lbs n problem!

I hope so Emz! I'm going to take the steak out tonight when I'm making my lunch for tomorrow so I don't forget it! lol I was raging!!

Steak is out! lol squats and dumbells done! Now just sitting eating my bran flakes and getting ready for work :( Can't be bothered today! Can't wait til the day I hand my notice in! lol

9 weeks today and I will be leaving for Zante!! I soo cannot wait! Come on that 2lbs for my birthday :)

Had my dinner tonight. Cut up the steak and fried it in oxo cube and water with onion, mushrooms and green beans. Had it with baked potato and a side salad.

OMG you all need to try doing this with a baked potato, cut it up into dices, put into microwaveable dish with a little bit water, microwave for about 7mins depending on the size of baked potato but keep checking it 'cause you don't want it to go mushy! lol It is soo good tomorrow I am gona cut it into chip shapes tomorrow to have with the steak, it will be good! lol :) xx

OMG your dinner sounds soooo good! I'm trying that!

Where do you work? I well miss having a job, lol, I've got the next 4 months off of uni n nothing to do other than reading everything in preparation.

you mean microwaving instead of baking it?

lol dont be bored of doing nothing emz! lol

Glad you had a nice dinner kirsty, i had fish which was ok actually xx

Morning all! :) Got some jeans through from River Island yesterday, size 18 this time lol if they get too big by the time holiday comes I suppose I can wear them for travelling but we will see...

bran flakes for b/fast and squats and dumbells this morning! Gym last night and gym tonight. Going out Saturday night with the girls for my birthday can't wait. The dress I bought at the weekend is so nice I'm going to wear it for my night out lol it feels great wearing it and my legs definately are toning up as don't feel self concious at all showing my legs whereas before I would have had to wear tights to cover them up! lol it's great, it feels like I am getting back to when I was 16 and wore mini skirts out! lol xx

Hi 3stonetogo, I've being enjoying your diary, you are doing a great job. I like your count down too. I've got some girlfriends visiting for the weekend of August 14th, by which time I want to have lost enough pounds to be noticeable, so I'll be keeping a good eye on your posts!
When will you hand in your notice?

Ooo hope you have a fab weekend, I bet you're gona look gorgeous! pictures! lol.

Lol Yeah I will defo be taking lots of pictures tomorrow we will see if I post them, only the good ones! lol xx

Have a great weekend! :)

Back