Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Thanks Rigby! You too! Am having a good day today, just back from sunbeds, turned it down a bit tonight as didn't want to burn for tomorrow with going out! OMG my friend Sarah has just got a massive surprise from Russell (her bf, this is who we're going on hol with! :)) He bought her a puppy!!! How sweet! lol xx

Awww a puppy! That boys a keeper, lol.
Hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Yeah a cute little puppy, a wee dalmation called ally with 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye he is lovely! :) xx

Hey all you lovely gorgeous boys and girls! lol

Well looks like all that mixing it up during the week has paid off! :) Weighed myself this morning and wait for it... I am 13st 2lbs! Which means 6lbs off! I could not beleive it! I have met my target and more for my birthday and guess what, only 9lbs left for my zante target!

I kind of should have known it was going to be a good loss this week. Yesterday when i went shopping with sarah my size 18 jeans which i bout a few weeks ago (they were only a fiver! :)) were literally falling off me! I had to walk about with 1 hand at the waist to keep them from falling down! lol i dont know why i complained about it because in my head i was secretly loving it! lol xx

oh wow! at this stage a 6lbs weight loss is amazing! shows that the mixing it up thing really helped too :) congrats!

OMG well done lovely that's freaking awesome! Crikey! Congrats :)
Sounds like you need to buy a nice sturdy belt or something, lol.
And the dalmation sounds amazing! aww.

Pictures from last night...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 46
More lol

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 45
omg, you look frikkin gorgeous hunny! you look so happy too! ooh, and that dress is amazing, where did you get it? :)

Aw you look fab! Where's you get that dress? It's lush!

Aw thanks girls! :) I got it from Matalan, think it was only 20 quid! lol xx

Aww, a puppy, I have a dalmatian myself :)

Congratulations on that great loss and you really do look fabulous, what a great weekend for you!

Fantastic loss, congratulations! The photos are great too. I can't imagine losing so much in one week. Will you adjust the goal before your holiday, or reach it and maintain?

Good afternoon Miss :)

Firstly weel done on your awesome loss this week! very very impressive, and you said i was catching up with you! looks like ill have to work hard if i want to do that!

Hope you had a fab weekend xx

Fantastic loss, congratulations! The photos are great too. I can't imagine losing so much in one week. Will you adjust the goal before your holiday, or reach it and maintain?

Thank you! I am not following a diet, just eating healthily and going to the gym 4 times a week. See my previous threads, I have written down what I eat everyday with the occasional exceptions mainly at the weekend when I forget! lol

I am going to see how the next few weeks go. I think that fact I have lost 6lbs this week I may STS as it is such a big loss. Hopefully I can lose more than 9lbs, maybe aim for another stone. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and we will see. I would really love to get to the "overweight" category bmi by zante time and that means being 12st 4lbs, so that would mean 12lbs to go. We wil see... :)

Back