Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Hey hun how's things going with you

xx

Hey I'm great ta! U? started a new job last week which is going okay but can't wait til the contract's over as i'm really wanting to go to college next year, I'll just have to put up with it until then lol.

Have been on atkins now for 4 weeks and is going good for me, STS this week, but so far have lost 6.5lbs and would have lost less if I hadn't drank as much at the weekneds! lol

hows u? xx

Hey all! I'm back! lol

Well what can I say....have been up and down and all over the place since I've been away. Lost 10lbs on atkins, but unfortunately put half of it back on and am now 15 stone. Went a bit overboard at Christmas and New Year, wasn't on a diet for about 3 weeks and a lot has happened wi my bro having to go into hospital so I've kinda been all over the place lol.

But now am back on the weight watchers diet as I think it is probably my favourite out of the two, I got a bit sick of atkins and having to count the carbs. I like the freedom of Weight watchers and is probably a healthier way to live.

Anyways my new goal is to be 14 stone 7 for Valentines, first WI was last week and weigh in on Tuesday so we will see how it goes...

Keep posted all! xx

Mon 18 Jan:
B: No time
L: Tuna mayo (3.5), Pitta bread (3)
D: Chicken (2), Rice (4), fajita sauce (2)
S: Yogurt (1), WW cupcakes x3 (4.5)
TOTAL POINTS: 20
POINTS SAVED: 2

Gym: 3 sets 20 reps on leg machines and arm machines.
10mins arm machine
20mins bike
10mins tread mill
10mins x trainer

Tue 19 Jan:
B: Yogurt (1), bran flakes (2), milk (1)
L: Tuna mayo (3.5), cucumber, pitta (2), ww bread (0.5)
D: Chicken (1.5), pasta (4), fajita sauce (1)
S: Yogurt (0.5)
WI: 5lb loss!!
TOTAL POINTS: 17
POINTS SAVED: 7

Wed 20 Jan:
B: Bran flakes (2), milk (1)
L: Tuna mayo (3.5), bread (1.5)
D: Crisps (4), Aero bubbles (5.5) yogurt (2)
(had no time to cook dinner with going to the hospital so just grabbed these on the way)
TOTAL POINTS: 19.5
POINTS SAVED: 9.5

Thursday 21 Jan:
B: Bran flakes (2), milk (1), yogurt (0.5)
L: Chicken (2), mayo (1), bread (4), banana (1)
D: tesco meal (6.5), toast (3)
Gym: 5mins arm machine, 20mins bike, 9 sets 20 sit ups
TOTAL POINTS: 21
POINTS SAVED: 10.5

Last edited:
Kirst!! You're back!! How are you girl? How is your brother now?

Glad you decided to join us again - much more freedom with WW! :D xxxxx

Hey Bex hows u?
My bro is definately getting better he is much more with it and wanting to eat more, he's now got a tv and dvd player in his room to keep him busy. Still can't walk or see much though but there are talks of him being moved to another hospital for rehabilitation and a physiotherapist to build his strength back. Thanx for asking bex.

Had my first weigh in tonight after last week being 15 stone I am now 14 stone 9 which is 5lbs off! woo hoo, that's all my christmas weight off in a oner which i am really pleased about too, things are starting to look up for me again! xx

Ahh that's brill!! What a loss!! :D Well done Kirst.

I'm so glad to hear your brother is feeling brighter, that's fab news - fingers crossed he keeps getting better and better over the next few weeks.

Well, i haven't been able to WI for 2 weeks now...but tonight is the night - i did get on the scales at home and it's saying 5lbs but i don't know how close they are to the leaders scales. I'll be happy with any loss :)

Good to see you back anyway hun, hows things on the Job front? and How's David? xxx

Thanks Bex you are always so positive, let me know how your WI goes honey.
What's your next target then? Mines is 14st 5 for Valentines Day.

David is good yeah, my job is temp til September, but have an interview at college coming up soon xx

Hiya hun, i seem to have gone AWOL recently. Haven't been feeling well, i have IBD (Inflammed Bowel Disease) and have been struggling over the past week with it all.

Your target looks great hun, you're doing a crackin job! I would like to have half a stone off for my dads birthday on 26th Feb (he's having a bit party!) i lost 4lbs in Jan - i'm hoping to do 5lbs before dad's party and i will be happy!! :)

I think a lot of my trouble was being on the pill so i'm giving it a rest for a bit, feeling a bit bloated this week so i might invest in some water tablets to get rid of the excess fluid too! :)

Anyway (enough about me!!) how's you and David? Hows your brother doing? xxx

Back