Kissme and I'll tell you my wieght loss story!

kissme

Gold Member
Ok so, I've tried slimming world for the last week, well more kinda half heartily really as my birthday was the 02/12 and my dad's 04/12 so too much wine and takeaways for this week :( but as of sunday 06/12 things should start properly.

So i've done me asda shop for my lean meats rice pulses veg yogurts and the such. But sunday is the real test, im going to try and immerse me and my fiancee, whole-heartily into to this (as this is the only ever diet he has been willing to try and actually enjoyed.)

So my food diary wont officially start till sunday.

:wave_cry:bye-bye morbid obesity, hello fitter stronger healthier me!!!

Thanks sassie, just about to do my first weigh in :( a chinese takeaway and half a bottle of vodka, i'm not sure it's gonna be a good weigh in LOL!

Oh how I wish that was true! My Consultant was talking anout lemon recipes last night and asked us if we could think of anything that went well with lemon... all I kept thinking was vodka and coke, gin and tonic etc :)

Yeah, Well i dont drink very often (end up with terrible hangovers!) but when I start changing my diet i all of a sudden get a craving for G&T V&C and chocolate.

Normally i dont even like chocolate!

So as you can See i lost 4lb this week which i think isnt bad considering the week i have had, with all the booze and a giant takeaway.

Menu for this coming week (as back at work and need convinience food!)

Sunday - Breakfast 1 Quorn sausage mushrooms, 1 egg (scrambled)
2 rashers bacon (fat cut off) beans - Syn ketchup 1

Lunch - Homemade Leek and Potato Soup (Healthy b 3 slices WW Danish Brown)- Syn flora light 1tbsp 2.5

Dinner Roast pork (fat cut off), mixed vegtables (frozen) mash pots (milk from healthy a) syns- gravy bisto granules (2tsp) Made according to packet 2

total syns: 3.5

Monday

Breakfast - Alpen light summer bar (healthy b) muller light and orange

Lunch Jacket with beans

Dinner Lean lamb leg steak (fat cut off) with courgette aubergine cherry toms onions and pepper roasted with fry light. Tomato sauce (1 syn tom puree) tomato puree, veg oxo, dried mint, sweetner. Sound gross but is yummy

Total syns 1

Tuesday
Breakfast alpen bar and fruit and muller light.

Lunch
marinated chicken (cajun spices) with roasted veg couscous (use left over veg from last night)

Dinner beef stew (fat cut off) root veg (gravy bisto granules 3 syns)

total syns: 3

Ok so how much did you drink on saturday night!

Hello all! as it was ym b-day wednesday ( and i had a few drinks) i thought i would go out on a girlie night out (have some more to drink ), and ok i fell off the wagon a little, but woke up sunday feeling a tad hungover but ready to start SW head on......... so sunday morning, had a little syn free grill up (same as fry up but nothing is fried lol) 1 egg scrambled, 2 quorn sausages (WAS HUNGRIER THAN I THOUGHT) big ole mug o' tea 3 WW danish brown as toast with mushrooms and toms and a yummy rasher of lean crispy bacon!! mmmmhhhmmm!

So lunch time came around.... and i wasn't vedry hungrty so just had a yummy syn free stwaberry muller light!

and for dinner!!!!........... lean roast pork(cooked in slow cooker for 6 hours then roasted) with roasted veg(onion pots sweet pots parsnips and carrots) roasted with frylight and rosemary and garlic mhmmm with a tasty rosemary gravy!! was amazing!! My fiancee said as he looked at the yummy scrummy plate of food "Are you sure we can eat this?" haha he obviously still doesn't get SW!

Plus a mullerlight for afters :D

oooo 2 syns for gravy

Total syns 2 yay!!!

Hello all! as it was ym b-day wednesday ( and i had a few drinks) i thought i would go out on a girlie night out (have some more to drink ), and ok i fell off the wagon a little, but woke up sunday feeling a tad hungover but ready to start SW head on......... so sunday morning, had a little syn free grill up (same as fry up but nothing is fried lol) 1 egg scrambled, 2 quorn sausages (WAS HUNGRIER THAN I THOUGHT) big ole mug o' tea 3 WW danish brown as toast with mushrooms and toms and a yummy rasher of lean crispy bacon!! mmmmhhhmmm!

So lunch time came around.... and i wasn't very hungry so just had a yummy syn free strawberry muller light!

and for dinner!!!!........... lean roast pork(cooked in slow cooker for 6 hours then roasted) with roasted veg(onion pots sweet pots parsnips and carrots) roasted with frylight and rosemary and garlic mhmmm with a tasty rosemary gravy!! was amazing!! My fiancee said as he looked at the yummy scrummy plate of food "Are you sure we can eat this?" haha he obviously still doesn't get SW!

Plus a mullerlight for afters :D

oooo 2 syns for gravy

Total syns 2 yay!!!

Ok so i didnt stick to my meal plan exactly but it was darn close!! forgot 1 syn for the old tommy k!!!

total for day 3 syns!!!

Last edited:
Monday! Back at work

Ok..... so it's tipping it down..... cold.... windy..... and my first day back at work on SW. Day's been ok so far a few customer bugging me on reception but thats bout it! I'm a bit jubious at how the day will go.......

It's actually going great! 2 alpen light apple and sultana bars a mullerlight and an orange for brekkie!! yummy! only probs is 11.30 rolled around, i've had me brekkie but once i have brekkie i get hungry during the day and the tummy started grumbling...... so i looked in my draws..... only biscuits and crisps in there, so i took a stand, and chucked the lot out!

Instead i open my cajun chicken and couscous salad i brought with me for lunch and it was gorgeous and free!! so i've eaten bout a quater so far..... but it is a massive bowl and its so comforting and filling!!!

tea was great too!! lamb with dried mint mixed with a bit of vinegar sweetner and marinated over night with roasted med veg and a sauce made from sweetner passata mint and a beef oxo!!! amazing!!! im comfortably full!!

Hmm ok woke up......... ear ache.......head ache.......cold......tired. could happily have a macdonalds breakfast but no dont.

SO ok not a great say so feeling a little glum, but breakfast muller light 2 alpen light and an orange

Lunch ryvita thins seeded 2 syn per strip = 4 syns
low fat gralic and herb cream cheese= 2.5
Shredded lettuce cucumber and grated carrot

and a mid afternoon treat of a can of diet coke!!! YAY!!!

Back