Kissme's Toils and troubles!

Thanks! you guys are so supportive! Well I haven't been on much as I have been spending loads of time with my new friend :) She's great, I went to the hosp today with my mum, and the news wasn't what she wanted to hear (she has very bad diabetes Type 2 and COPD and fybromyalgia) She is having to go onto insulin which isn't what she wanted to hear but it's out of control.

Going to do my house work in a bit :)

Have a lovely SW friendly day!! :D

Much better, struggeling today abit as weigh in tonight, i know theres a gain coming my way anyways, and as i usually have wednesdays off im batteling the urge to have the day off plan.. but i must remind myself i now have a stone or so to loose after only two weeks off plan, and if i stay on track now, il have a 3 day head start on next weeks weigh in.. arrrrrgghh lol

Much better, struggeling today abit as weigh in tonight, i know theres a gain coming my way anyways, and as i usually have wednesdays off im batteling the urge to have the day off plan.. but i must remind myself i now have a stone or so to loose after only two weeks off plan, and if i stay on track now, il have a 3 day head start on next weeks weigh in.. arrrrrgghh lol

Exactly hun!!! you look amazing and I know you will do just fine :)

Ah the old " I know I've put on this week when I go to weigh so I might as well have a day off plan " day! stick with it girl :D

Thanks girlie! how are you within yourself at the mo? i hope being back on plan is making you feel as positive as your wieght loss has been so far :D

Thanks girlie! how are you within yourself at the mo? i hope being back on plan is making you feel as positive as your wieght loss has been so far :D

I have been feeling really good for the last few days! been keeping on plan so fingers crossed for sunday! :) Being on plan is like wearing my fave slippers! I'm so used to it but I still love it as much as I did when I first started back in november last year! This time I'm not giving up!

My OH is still Mr. Unsupportive but it's about time I did it for myself and supported my self :)

How's things going in your life?

That's really great to here, and i so get what you mean about fave pair of slippers.. i feel exactly the same.. over two years since i joined sw now and i still love it :D it's like coming home to a cosy patch you know you fit right into. Although the only time i strayed was for a week on ww, iv been sw all the way. <3

Things for me are good, of course im a newley engaged ladyyyyyy so im still on cloud 9 atm, but very nervous as its all go at work atm and i take my first class on monday- im very nervous!!!

xxx

That's really great to here, and i so get what you mean about fave pair of slippers.. i feel exactly the same.. over two years since i joined sw now and i still love it :D it's like coming home to a cosy patch you know you fit right into. Although the only time i strayed was for a week on ww, iv been sw all the way. <3

Things for me are good, of course im a newley engaged ladyyyyyy so im still on cloud 9 atm, but very nervous as its all go at work atm and i take my first class on monday- im very nervous!!!

xxx

Wow! Congratulations honey! I've been engaged for over 2 years and I love it! I'm not quite ready to get married but I love being engaged! well at least work being busy will keep you busy too! Taking a class? Have you become a consultant?

No no, im a TA for classes run for under 5's and i start teaching the art classes monday- crapping it! LOL

awww thats sweet, i love being engaged too.. it makes me a OH feel even more solid than we were, if that was even possible. . and i think i may even love him a little bit more! lol xxx

No no, im a TA for classes run for under 5's and i start teaching the art classes monday- crapping it! LOL

awww thats sweet, i love being engaged too.. it makes me a OH feel even more solid than we were, if that was even possible. . and i think i may even love him a little bit more! lol xxx

Lmao I'm having a dumb day today! Good luck fern! I know you will be just great :D

Ok so stuck to plan well yesterday, and things were just getting back on track! when once again something happened to ruin it all!

had my mate and her bloke over having a lovely evening when i betn over on all fours to give my OH a kiss who was on his back on the floor, when he jokingly pushed my fore head out of his way and i lost my balance flew back and twisted my ankle!!

So now I'm on the sofa foot in a support up in the air with a nice crutch to complete my look!! im out of action for the next 2 weeks! I'm gutted!

Hey abuse your fella as a slave, he can do all the cooking and cleaning for it hehe

Haha I have been! He is at my beck and call for the next 2 weeks! iv already hit him with the crutch twice for saying silly things( making jokes about my foot)! so far he has got me dressed, hes plumped my cushions made me beans on toast and a pot of tea!

He forgets because I am so heavy atm, that my feet ankles and legs are important as they have to wrk hard to haul me around and i need them in good nick! worse bit about it is that I have hurt my left foot and i have a weakened right knee so i just hope it doesnt set off my knee again!

How you feeling today hun? mini Ilovelife behaving? lol

Ok so frustration is setting in at the fact i cant do normal things!

It's just so frustrating thank gosh for minimins! otherwise I'd be going out of my mind!

I'm filling up on cups of tea! otherwise once the bored sets in, that's when the emotional hunger strikes!!

I'd better call the kabbana boy to make my next pot of tea!

Haha get the stick out

I am suffering nausa but messed up a bit with a bag of lemon sherberts, trial and error! still at least I did not buy chips which looked so nice and fatty!

Haha I have been! He is at my beck and call for the next 2 weeks! iv already hit him with the crutch twice for saying silly things( making jokes about my foot)! so far he has got me dressed, hes plumped my cushions made me beans on toast and a pot of tea!

He forgets because I am so heavy atm, that my feet ankles and legs are important as they have to wrk hard to haul me around and i need them in good nick! worse bit about it is that I have hurt my left foot and i have a weakened right knee so i just hope it doesnt set off my knee again!

How you feeling today hun? mini Ilovelife behaving? lol

Aww bless! Being difficult before it's even born!! haha but the average weight gain during pregnancy is 2stone (not including water and baby of course!) so even if you stay the same during pregnancy you might come out lighter afterwards! It will probs be easier after 1st trimester cos then atleast you wont feel so sick!

Hi, Thats so amazing, well done. Hope the ankle is getting better and your OH is still feeling suitably guilty and spoiling you rotten :D

Hi, Thats so amazing, well done. Hope the ankle is getting better and your OH is still feeling suitably guilty and spoiling you rotten :D

Haha yeah it's feeling a little better and his guilt and sympathy has now dwindled to just make me a cup of tea! but it's still a cuppa I don't need to make my self!

How are you hun?

Back