Kissme's Toils and troubles!

Just read this for the first time hun!!! Thank you for being so incredibly honest and open! It's when people do this that everyone is able to offer their full support! I totally believe you can do this because I know you're not a quitter and most of all it's obvious that you long to do it! Please don't hesitate to ask for help, even if it's just a chat! I understand a little bit about manic depression as my father-in-law suffers with bipolar disorder, although I wouldn't patronise you and say that I know what it's like because although I have suffered with mild depression myself associated with post traumatic stress disorder after a serious car crash I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is to live with your illness. All I can say is please don't feel you're on your own! We're all in this together, many of us having tough times on the plan and in our personal lives and we're all here with a common goal! XXXX

Just read this for the first time hun!!! Thank you for being so incredibly honest and open! It's when people do this that everyone is able to offer their full support! I totally believe you can do this because I know you're not a quitter and most of all it's obvious that you long to do it! Please don't hesitate to ask for help, even if it's just a chat! I understand a little bit about manic depression as my father-in-law suffers with bipolar disorder, although I wouldn't patronise you and say that I know what it's like because although I have suffered with mild depression myself associated with post traumatic stress disorder after a serious car crash I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is to live with your illness. All I can say is please don't feel you're on your own! We're all in this together, many of us having tough times on the plan and in our personal lives and we're all here with a common goal! XXXX

Hello pretty lady! Well, I thought I might aswell bne honest because it's only my self I'm lying to as it's blatently honest to everyone else! Ha!

It is hard to cope with, but I'm dealing with it alot better than I have done over the last year, but it's all down to me :D I dragged my self up and out, I've opened up, relaxed a bit more and I deal with things one day at a time! to make it worse my OH has bipolar 2 another different illness to mine! so it's 2 fruit cakes in one house! lol although his is only a slightly different illness to mine his symptons are totally different to mine! weird huh?!?

But thanks heather! your a real star!

Well I woke up in an uber positive motivated mood! god knows why! We are already completely skint! and I mean we don't even have a pound between us! haha and my house looks like a bomb went off!

But I've got my headphones on and I'm gonna clean this house cleaner than ever before!!

Keep myself away from the cupboards too!!

Free exercise and it cleans the house too! double bonus!

Back