Kitteh's exante diary - Kicks up the bum needed please..

Kitteh

Resident geek
I was reading through Sarah's diary and she used to get her calender and mark off a set amount of days. Say 100. and then cross them off as each day past, so i decided to start that from 1st of june. Crossed off my one yesterday and excited to be crossing off another one today. Just fancied having a diary hre anyways to maybe get some friends from the exante section.

xx

Welcome! Hope the diet continues to go well for you :)

hehe yes! I really do. Going to try and rope my bestie into coming back here with me too!
xx

Having a dairy is a great idea. It's defo helped me vent, a lot ;)
One of my workmates made me a countdown chart and I cross it off every night before bed. It's good to be able to see an end to this :) xx

Hellooo again..

Feeling mentally hungry, but not phsically obviously. Nawdy head making me think im hungry.

I really want to try the peach water flavouring and maybe make some lollies out of it but got to wait til i next order something. Such a lame limit really.
xx

Hi Kitteh, just popping in to see how you're getting on?

Are u following TS? If so how long have you been on it? I just started today, so far, so good!!

Lauryn :) x

P.S. Little man in your siggy is so cute!

Yeah, total. I've been doing it for gosh, i lose track. About 2 months? i've lost about 40lbs so far. Seems to have all come off my legs though i still look fat everywhere else.. lol. Got a long way to go though.

Thanks, hes lush i think, but then i might be biased. hehe

xxxx

Wow you're doing so well, congrats! :clap: I can only hope to lose so much in such a short time!

And even if you are biased you're still right, he's lovely! x

Arrrrrgh..

Another forum i go on has a vlcd thread. Today there was a thread started about how VLCD's are unhealthy to some, and people were saying stuff like its the latest "fad" diet. So anyways then i said on the actual VLCD support thread that it upset me. Then someones husband who is doing a vlcd came on and in the support thread posted this huge picture of a meal. Like wtf?! so i said thats proper insensitive, and now i'm the one in the wrong. Its a bad day for VLCD's today.

Hello Stranger :)

Just popped in to say hello and well done on the 40lbs:D

Loving the piccie of your little one - my son also has one of those cars and quite often gets out of the dog flap so he can go and play in it!!!

I am back on CD and have so far lost 18lbs :p I don't seem to get much time to come on here anymore but just wanted to wish you well and say thanks for all the support in the past.

Take care
xxxx

Last edited:
Hey gawjus! aaaaw loving that pic..
It isn't Dyl's car, he just liked to steal it from his cousin.. haha..

I've not been on track since Dylan's birthday. But im determind to get back onto it. I need you all to kick me in the backside.

I dont regret coming off for Dylan's birthday, it was such a beautiful day and im so happy i got to share it with my mam and dad, and my brother and his son. We went to the soft play and then out for a meal. I baked the most beautiful cake if i do say so myslf but i don't post it because thats just cruel.. haha.

I have all my packs and bars to do this.. Had a bar this morning because it was far too early to use the whizzer when i got up.. (6am.. thanks Dylan). and will weigh in a week today. =)
better get back to my assignment.. Blehhhh hehe
xx

Forgot to say..

Next years world pride is in london, and i want to go!!! So thats my inspiration. i want to be thin to go to world pride.. hehe
xx

Back