Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Menu sounds lovely though nom nom x

It's a "Cercle Français" evening so all French style food, does sound lovely. (I could have had deep fried brie to start yum!)
I've decided to see how today ends up, I will have my pizza for tea and I will have my vodka tonight but I'll fit my walks in (3 miles done) and count everything and see if it can pass for an UD on 5:2. Then I'll decide what I'll do the rest of the week.

Last edited:
So today came in at about 2000 with 5.7 miles walked. I've decided tomorrow will be a very controlled UD with DD Monday and either Thursday or Friday, remains to be seen.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So today came in at about 2000 with 5.7 miles walked. I've decided tomorrow will be a very controlled UD with DD Monday and either Thursday or Friday, remains to be seen. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's not a bad up day, conservatively mines about 2400..... You're doing really well x

A controlled UD today, around 1400 calories, 4.8 miles walked in the lashing rain. DD tomorrow then I think UD Tue and Wed, DD Thur and maybe also Sat, see how I feel. If I'm going to have another DD Sat then I'll weigh in Sun, otherwise it'll be Friday.

DD today, my back is killing me (flare up of long standing problem) but I have managed 2.2 miles this morning, slowly though! Going to keep busy and eat about 4pm as usual. No.1 son is off on study leave for his GCSEs, thank God we've run out of bacon, that would have finished me off completely.

DD nearly over. Bran flakes 109 WW yogurt 54, Omega sprinkle 52 at about 4pm then just now WW cottage pie 199 with extra veg 40 and I'll snack on a packet of pom bears later for a total of 550 cals. 2.2 miles done, thunder, lightning and torrential hailstones putting my evening walk in jeopardy but I'll go if it clears. My back is feeling delicate but better than earlier.

20 degrees??? Lucky you were already off work so they didn't have to send you home due to extreme circumstances.....

Controlled UD today, about 1400 calories with 4.23 miles walked. My back was very bad this morning so walking was curtailed a little. A bit better now after drugs! Out to this dinner thing tomorrow night and I'll just have to do my best with calories, while enjoying dinner at the same time!

Controlled UD today, about 1400 calories with 4.23 miles walked. My back was very bad this morning so walking was curtailed a little. A bit better now after drugs! Out to this dinner thing tomorrow night and I'll just have to do my best with calories, while enjoying dinner at the same time!

Be careful with that back KB.. But well done for another brilliant UD xx

So I was out for dinner last night and it was gorgeous but it was 5 courses so not good! DD today and I think I'll do another one on Saturday and weigh in on Sunday. Good news is I only had 2 glasses of wine so not too many alcohol calories.

So I was out for dinner last night and it was gorgeous but it was 5 courses so not good! DD today and I think I'll do another one on Saturday and weigh in on Sunday. Good news is I only had 2 glasses of wine so not too many alcohol calories.

So long as you enjoyed it that's all that matters x

Oh I did!
Good DD yesterday but chickened out of weighing this morning, I'm going to have a controlled day today then another DD tomorrow and weigh in on Sunday morning. I'm glad to be having a DD tomorrow, Saturday is my hardest day as we have pizza for dinner. Just out of the freezer I mean, not sent out for, but I tend to add extra everything, especially cheese so it's never good! Then because it's the weekend I have crisps AND vodka and spend the rest of the week trying to minimise the damage. Somehow I manage better if Friday is up and Saturday is down.
I'm having a house full of people next Saturday as it's my parents-in-law's 50th wedding anniversary so no idea how my week is going to go. Saturday will most definitely be an UD anyway! Hopefully the rest of the week will be very controlled though. Lots of wine will be required on Saturday if I'm to spend much time with my MIL!!!

DD today, all good, 3.5 miles walked, 493 calories eaten. I'll weigh in tomorrow. I was checking my stats and since I joined here in 2010 I have had a ticker and the lowest the ticker has EVER said is 185. Last week I was 187.2 and while I don't think I'll make it this week I'd love to be at or under that by next week. It's funny that, when I was that before I thought I was quite slim whereas now I know I'm not! I think that was where I went wrong before...

I have also smashed my "100 miles walked in May" target, 108 so far and counting.....

Back