Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Ahhh...I've managed to track you down!
I might not post very often these days but you can't escape me!
Sounds like you're doing great with the UD/DD routine - I'm thinking of throwing in a few DDs to drop a few extra lbs I seem to be carrying since Christmas. I know I can do it after doing Exante for so long, just need to give myself a kick up the you-know-what!
Hope all is well with you and yours
x x

Hello stranger how lovely of you to drop by! This way of eating is suiting me well for now, long may it continue. That few extra of yours will be gone in no time, you're amazing for keeping it all off this long. Keep in touch! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Karma,

DD went well although I didn't feel in control of it because I didn't actually count the calories. Well within limits though. I had one Tesco shake, 215 calories and a packet of crisp things, 65 calories and after that it's all a bit vague. 2 coffees with skimmed milk, lots of water and green tea and then a few spoonfuls of homemade cottage pie when I was serving it up to the rest of them. No idea of the calories for that but should be well within. UD tomorrow and not sure how it will go as I have a funeral to go to. So, I'll aim for bran flakes/sultanas/yogurt for breakfast. Lunch will be out after the church at a hotel so I'll just do my best and plan my dinner depending on how lunch goes.

Ahhhh I hope today is not too upsetting for you. Having an UD on a day like that is always helpful.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have found you :) kb hope today wasn't too bad at the funeral. Sorry for your loss.

Are you still using WhatsApp? I will have to get in touch on there again.

You have done really well so far with this woe. Well done :) don't know if I could do 4:3 will see how I get on with 5:2 for now. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Rach, welcome to this side of things! Funeral today went as expected and was typical Irish funeral, like the feeding of the 5000 afterwards and woe betide anyone who leaves anything on their plate! I managed to avoid the usual accompanying alcohol-fest by driving so that much was ok. I don't think I did too badly as it was a sit down meal so veg soup with a roll, turkey/ham/stuffing/mash/roasties/carrots/cabbage followed by apple crumble and custard. I did eat it all, except the roasties, but I haven't eaten since so think I should be ok. We were there ALL day so it was a long one. DD tomorrow

Exactly like a wedding, Rach. Except there's loads more laughter at a funeral, everyone has a brilliant time! Just had some cheese and a packet of crisps because I think I would struggle psychologically with my DD tomorrow if I hadn't had something tonight.

Just checking in to see how it's going with you :) xx

Thank you, ladies. DD going well so far. Haven't actually eaten yet, 3 coffees with skimmed milk, loads of water and green tea. Kids come in at 4 and eat so will probably have a shake then to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm out at orchestra rehearsal tonight so that will keep me away from any temptation. Might weigh in tomorrow or might wait until after my DD on Saturday, haven't decided yet.

Another DD done, went well, I wasn't hungry, just "needy" on occasions. Looking forward to some food tomorrow. Early night I think.

DD today, hate doing DD on a Saturday but that's just how it fell this week. Had a lie in to help! :) So far I've had 30g muesli 100Cals, with yogurt 65cals. Planning a weight watchers shepherds pie for dinner, 211cals with veg at 40cals. Still leaves room for a snack if I need/want one. I've also walked about 1.5 miles this morning with the dog. I'll weigh in tomorrow but feeling bloated today after the excesses of yesterday so not that hopeful...

Back