Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

I have told Oscar and Sadie that when Auntie Ali and cousin Gavin come, Mummy will be retiring to bed with a glass of wine while Auntie Ali will be doing the walking...

Another good day today. 23105 steps done (eek) which apparently is 9.95 miles. Fasting, 395 calories in, snack to come.
Better be worth it this week!

I'll take Oscar and Sadie...you can have Gavin :p

It's a deal! You haven't met Sadie. But then I haven't met Gavin....
Delighted with 3.4 off this week, all the hard work was worth it. I'm well in to the 180s with the 12s fast approaching, yay! Binge day today x

Boooom !! Well done KB throughly deserved xxx

Another Monday another fast day. Lots of walking today with and without dogs. Biggest son has work experience this week so very nervous for him (he's not) It was funny to send him out in ordinary clothes, not school uniform. Fingers crossed he'll enjoy himself.

Slightly too "up" an up day really but could have been worse. (and the sooner the custard cream spread is finished the better!!!) 17977 steps today, about 7.74 miles so that'sgood.

*Wanders back in* Morning all, have been on a scenic tour of the cupboards and shops but fasting today, haven't dared look at the scales, on we go.

Evening .. Glad to see you back with us? Hope you saw all the scenery you needed for a while :p

Back