Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

You can only get away with it before 6.30am I have calculated. I once met a girl coming the other way and was preparing to be embarrassed when I realised she was dressed exactly the same way. We just laughed at each other and on we went...

You can only get away with it before 6.30am I have calculated. I once met a girl coming the other way and was preparing to be embarrassed when I realised she was dressed exactly the same way. We just laughed at each other and on we went...

I'll be out about 630 I reckon but no beach just an estate so may well get random looks!

Tonsillitis and ear infection, feeling bleuch, heavy duty antibiotics, pain killers etc. Lots of sleeping when I can and food all over the place.

Oh no get well soon KB xx

Thank you ladies. Still sick despite antibiotics etc but life goes on so I need to get up and get on with it. No idea what I have eaten as most of it is a blur (not trying too hard to remember!) but judging by the waistband of my jeans it has not been good and there has certainly been no fasting done. I'm fasting today/Wed/Fri and am out for dinner Saturday night, was supposed to be Saturday past but I wasn't well AND the rugby was on. (And we WON!!!!, sorry guys :)
Anyway, haven't been on the scales, too afraid, we'll see how the week goes.

KB x

Back