Kung Hei Fat Choi !!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

Will you be doing anything to celebrate CNY? We are not doing anything tonight but heading to London on Sunday for the street celebrations/lots of duck. We are staying in the Hoxton Hotel for the night (which I managed to get for £1...yes...£1!!!) and shall be doing the whole touristy thing on Monday before heading home :D

Cant wait! Bring on the scrummy chinese food and colourful celebrations! xx

chinese-new-year-2011-year-of-rabbit.jpg

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

Will you be doing anything to celebrate CNY? We are not doing anything tonight but heading to London on Sunday for the street celebrations/lots of duck. We are staying in the Hoxton Hotel for the night (which I managed to get for £1...yes...£1!!!) and shall be doing the whole touristy thing on Monday before heading home :D

Cant wait! Bring on the scrummy chinese food and colourful celebrations! xx

If you want a GREAT London China Town experience, can I recommend you go to Wong Kei on Wardour Street. It is hilarious. Rudest waiters on the planet, they literally throw food on your plate, but the food is goooooooooooood :D

xx

Elle, there was a promotion on last week where, if you were quick enough, you could book 1 of 500 rooms for only £1 online! They are normally about £120 for one night lol. Anyway, after minutes of constant swearing and page refreshing, I managed to get a room!

Kirsta, thanks! Will check it out! We normally go to china town and look for small little places as find they sell the best tasting duck! Lol.

On the 12th we are also going to another Chinese and Malaysian New Year party in bedford. Its where all these families come together and share food and have a good dance! Always fun :D

Wooooooooooooooooooo! x

I picked a Banquet Bag of Chinese food up in Asda.....

And promptly put it back on the shelf. Then went back and picked it up and before I got to the checkout I went and put it back!!!

Such control, restraint and temptation resistance.

I think I might make a chicken chow mein for dinner though. That sounds good.

Kung Hei Fat Choi to you all too :)

I have a mega weekness for chinese food so im guessing this Sunday and Saturday 12th Feb will be off-plan days for me lol.

LOL Jaylou, great will power hun! Im on a green day today but will be having mexican instead of chinese tonight lol.

Happy New Year!!!! I am a huge Rabbit fan :D

ps - how did you get a hotel for £1??? bargainous!

Too much information Elle :8855:

Kirsta Wong Kei is brilliant, we always go there, the food is lush.

Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

Enjoy your hotel stay lucky you XXXX

I did a SW Chinese feast for dinner last night ( working late tonight) but sadly i put a dollop of sweet chilli sauce on it, but picked up the wrong bottle and and it was the HOT HOT HOT one :( so meal was rather marred by my burning mouth :( made me drink my quota of water for the day!

So glad it's not only my mind that went that way...lol

Happy New Year!!!! I am a huge Rabbit fan :D

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!! Lol, funny, bunny.

So glad it's not only my mind that went that way...lol

Didn't everyones.

tut tut you lot - i meant the fluffy nose scrunching cute ones!!!

like these :

cute_bunny.jpg

Oh Yeah !!!!

i know - SUPER adorable!!! x

Si !!!! Super duper............. !!!!!

Sarah -Jayne your celebrations sound brilliant. I love, love China Town.

Back