L-Carnitine

LVLLM

Gold Member
Does anybody take this supplement? and does it make any difference?

I don't but I have considered trying it, after seeing it recommended on Atkins sites, etc. If you get good results you may not need it! I am doing okay at the moment so I won't buy it just yet.

Never heard of it myself.

I know this was one of the supplements that my private consultant advised me to take while starting Atkins, I cannot comment on other peoples weight loss or my own as yet (as its been 4 days and im yet to buy any of the supplments he advised) However - he is a top notch endocrinologist and knows his stuff - so I will certainly be getting next week.
xLx

I have been thinking about taking this, too, having seen it recommended on the Atkins site and even in the Neris and India book.

First I will research it. If the information seems promising I will give it a go.

im getting some today. so will let you know!

Hi - i got some of these on saturday (pricey) but i have had mad amount of energy since taking them. Had a really good start at my spring cleaning. So dont know whether its these or just thinking it is!

Ooooooooohhhh interesting!! May have to check them out... anything for an extra energy boost! x

Think they are cheaper on the internet than in shops :S

hi there,

As far as i know L Carnatine is an amino acid -- building block of a protein...has been around for a long time...and my vitamin book says liquid form is best!

Its a natural form of a thermogenic and I am unaware of any negative side affects like the shakes or jitters.

I dont get the shakes or jitters but i do get a very stuffy dry nose :(

Yes and OMG yes.
hasnt made much difference to my weight loss but yes the energy is amazing. You are supposed to take 3 a day but I only have the one in the morning.

Interesting thread. N & I also recommended chromium, multivits, co-enzyme Q10 in IPD. I bought the last 2 from Tesco's own brand although they (N&I)say buy dear one, I wonder does it matter?:confused: I Must get some chromium as it helps with sugar cravings.

Back