Ladies - bra discs

AnnaNimity

Likes to lurk
Ahem... :eek:

After the most excellent posts about mooncups (I've got mine but have tried it out yet :eek: ) I thought I'd share with you a product that is not quite as intimate but that I've found incredibly useful :D :

Bra discs: "BraDiscs are non-adhesive and are worn with a bra and are the perfect solution to women's concerns with nipple protrusion. "

Basically, I put these into my bra in the morning and then no longer have to worry about inappropriate displays :eek: through t-shirts. :D This has been a particular problem since breast feeding two kids :rolleyes: and I was very self conscious about it , but now I can wander through the freezer section of Sainsbury's without worrying about poking someone's eye out! :eek: :D

You don't know they're there after a few minutes. When you take them off it can be a little eye watering the first few times :eek: (just because the heat makes them stick a bit) but you soon get used to it.:)

Here's the link:
http://www.laurensilva.com/Bra_Discs_Nipple_Covers_p/brad-410x.htm

I bought some last year and I can't remember how much postage they charged to the UK but it certainly wasn't over the top. :)

I think they'll last for years but I'm going to order some more just in case I ever lose them. :eek: ;) :D :D

I hope someone finds this useful...

thats good to know, thanks :)

now need to find one that stops my belly from poking out :eek:

Hi AnnaNimity

What a great idea, although I must admit I had the same problem, it's bad enough them sticking out, but when your 'nips' are no longer where there meant to be and are heading south this is even more embarrassing !!

The way I got round it was, I bought some bra's from M&S that are sort of made of a thin foam and are pre-shaped, so they not only hide your 'nips' they give you a really lovely shape, I cannot remember the name of them but I know they have them in all different colours and sizes so they would be quite easy to find.

No matter how cold it is, I now have total confidence that nothing is on show
eck02.gif

I would very proud to show my nips if they were remotely near where they should be, in fact I think I may cover up my droopy ones and put some fake ones( anne summers) up where I want them and then I will look like I have fab tits(which I dont!!!)

The way I got round it was, I bought some bra's from M&S that are sort of made of a thin foam and are pre-shaped, so they not only hide your 'nips' they give you a really lovely shape, I cannot remember the name of them but I know they have them in all different colours and sizes so they would be quite easy to find.

No matter how cold it is, I now have total confidence that nothing is on show
eck02.gif

Thanks for the tip, Rubyberrie! However I've never managed to find a padded bra that could do the job... :( Mine must be particularly enthusiastic! :eek: :eek: ;) :D

I am looking forward to shopping in M&S for new bras soon though - mine are getting a bit loose. Hooray!

Back