Ladies only...

frecklesy

Little bit worried and will tell my pharmacist tomorrow but...
I'm on the pill so my periods are regular and on time etc.
However I was on 2 weeks ago - started taking my pills again on Thursday last week and I'm still on as usual :( not stopped even though I'm taking my pill & have done for nearly a week...is this ok or should I be worried. Feel like iv been on constantly since I started lipotrim. Not complaining about lipotrim just wondering why my pill isn't working?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Problems with periods seem to be a problem on this diet, I'm not sure why, but loads of people seem to post about problems. I know fat holds oestrogen so maybe as you lose fat you secrete oestrogen maybe that has something to do with it but I'm only guessing.

Hi Frecklesy,
I know where you are coming from, I am on the mini pill as I only stopped breast feeding 2 weeks before starting LT and have a great deal of issues with periods. My baby was 4 months old and I had only had 1 bleed before LT but now am week on/week off and it is driving me mad. Am now on my 3rd period since 8th November. No fair :-(
My chemist said 'oh yes, it's quite common to be messed up in that department' Wow, thanks.
If you find a solution/reason, please let me know as close to quitting so don't have to do this for the next 4 months.
x x x

Il see what my pharmacist says and let u know tomo xx ta xx

Its quite common for LT to mess with your cycle.... your pill should still be working but your doing the right thing checking with your pharmacist!!! x

Yeah I agree with dee, LT does mess with your cycle, even though it's worked wonders for mine. Mine were very irregular but since losing the weight there every 4 weeks so v happy. But I would go to the docs and see what they say.

Boohoo! My pharmacist has said that I need to refeed (so I've started with a chicken salad this evening) my refeed is to eat one meal a day until I next see him&it is to be only protein with spinach or iron filled veg as I'm lacking in iron&he says I look very poorly :( but a lot thinner!!!
So begrudingly I have taken his advice & I will have one meal a day.
I just hope iv done tfr long enough to get me out of bad habits, I was intending to go on just 2weeks longer. I don't think he wil let me go back on TFR now as I'm under 25 bmi.I still want to lose about a stone so hopefully I can do it by refeeding very slowly!
Wish I hadn't told him now!xx

He has only got your health in mind
I'm sure you can lose that last bit soon
x x x

Back