Ladies that munch

hondapeeps

Gold Member
For the myself and the girls that were all enjoying a wee natter of a week.

Our groups thread seems to have been merged with another and all the chat just got lost in a wash of gibberish.

So I and TT have decided we missed the yapping with you so started this thread.

:grouphugg:

How are we all doing?
xx

I found us :D whoop whoop!! Did you manage to trace the others?? I added a couple to my friends list, so ill PM them if you want??

Im having a fab week up to now :D just hope it shows on the scales lol x

Hooray!! :D

I pm'd some but if you want to give the ones you have a bell, go for it ;)

Yet again I start out with good intentions but alas it all goes blooming pete tong!

I am fully expecting a gain this week :cry:

Go TT you'll do grand as always :p

Ooooh... I found it!

Thanks for the heads up Honda!

I just OD'ed on pasta and broccolli and I feel like a whale. Doesn't bode well for tomo!

Hooray! Glad you found us :D, Its nicer here.

Pasta and brocolli sounds nice and syn free. I have had issues with choc this week :(

Notices your 'asian trip' meter, have you been before?

Im sure you'll all be fine!! Fingers crossed for 2moz x

You've been on a saintly mission though! ;) :character00238:

I'm sure we'll all be grand, its never that bat really! I would be horrified if I put everything on that I'd lost.....I know i've not been THAT bad!

hondapeeps said:
Hooray! Glad you found us :D, Its nicer here.

Pasta and brocolli sounds nice and syn free. I have had issues with choc this week :(

Notices your 'asian trip' meter, have you been before?

The biggest issues I've had have been eating out. The only thing that's ever marginally safe to eat is salad. :-(

I've been to Goa but never further. My boyf's best mate works in Singapore so we're staying there and travelling to Thailand and Bali for a few days here and there. Can't wait. It'll be just under 3 weeks and out first big holiday together! (over a week that is)

That's kind of why I'm slimming. Plus I'm playing the lead part in South Pacific in November and will end up in some short shorts onstage!

Why are you guys losing weight? Any occasions or just because?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EC- I grew up overseas and Mum and I used to go to Bali for my summer hols, bit like folk here going to France or Spain. Singapore is super clean, like you'll be really surprised. You're gonna have a ball!
Southpacific?!! Wow! Brave woman! :eek:

TT- Jammy girl! ;) Well done chicky, you're showing us all how it can be done!

I'm doing this to lose 3 st and get back to what I was when I met my OH 3 1/2 yrs ago (also I stopped smoking too). Plus my fitness became non existant when I moved out to the middle of nowhere! 1st down, Zumba, Davina and soon regular dog walking!!:character00116:

1lb off for me but was flickering between 1.5!!! Suppose it's better than last week! But maaaan. What am I doing wrong? My * is due at the weekend... Maybe that's why I've dribbled the past 2 weeks?

Grrrr.

Well done though EC, you're going in the right direction still. Do you eat enough? I find if I slow down on the quantity I gain...:(

Just noticed that I wrote 'dribbled' instead of struggled! Hahaha!

I think my issues are with HEXB and my breakfasts. I keep slipping up because I either eat the wrong thing for HEXB or don't eat it at all. My brekkie is also too small. Sigh.

Well done on your great loss by the way TT! :)

Just noticed that I wrote 'dribbled' instead of struggled! Hahaha!

I think my issues are with HEXB and my breakfasts. I keep slipping up because I either eat the wrong thing for HEXB or don't eat it at all. My brekkie is also too small. Sigh.

Well done on your great loss by the way TT! :)

I did wonder about your 'dribble' ;)

I seem to miss out HEA, just forget, and I dont have milk in tea so I forget :rolleyes:

Wow. I've woken up and feel much better! Tried on a couple of dresses that didn't zip up before Christmas and now they do! With room to spare! I now have a nice dress to wear to a christening on Sunday :)

Happy Friday!

Its great when something like that happens! :)

I dont think my new jeans are going to last long, they are falling off already so fingers crossed another size down soon !!!

What are we all doing this weekend? I am off to a Zumbathon tomorrow! :D

I have Zumba tomorrow but only a normal class not a Zumbathon! Sounds amazing! Lol

Had a stand in instructor at Step tonight and she was a nutter. Didn't explain any moves and kept leaping off the block!

It's the great moment when you're brae enough to try the next size down that's great! It's those sort of successes I love reading about! :)

2hours or Zumba....I may not last all that time but it is for Marie Curie and the Red Cross so its nice. :)

Hope your zumbathon goes well Honda :) I did one last year for Chemo unit at hospital and it was brill. We did a dance off at the end, and it was really funny :D

EC - why dont you try looking up people's food diaries for ideas of the HEXb's and breakfasts. I find it gives me loads of ideas.

We went to a theme park yesterday and I had the worst day of SW ever. Fish n chips, dohnuts, macd's :( I dread to think how many syns I consumed, so its superspeed all the way now lol, hoping it will balance out, lol.

Have a great weekend guys xx

Back