Lady A's Banquet

Totaly messed up cup cakes i misread n put too much self rising flour in da cup cakes n to make matters worse put in 12 cupcakes instead of 24! What a diaster! Me n cakes just dont go!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I just celebrated my dad's birthday and didn't have a single syn....it wasn't intentional....everyone swiped all of my nutella cupcakes AND had birthday cake! I settled with some superspeed melon & chopped banana instead....may be it's a good thing as I'm eating out tomorrow!

hi aisha went to tescos to get a sharon fruit none grrr :( so am going to asda tomorrow so will have a look there was dying to try it, have a lovely day with ur family xx

Hi val....they're a little difficult to get hold of at the moment. I used to stock up at Sainsbury's but there's never any there anymore. I found some online at asda. They were 3 for a pound and I'm just waiting for them to ripen. Good luck on your sharon fruit hunt hun!

Totaly messed up cup cakes i misread n put too much self rising flour in da cup cakes n to make matters worse put in 12 cupcakes instead of 24! What a diaster! Me n cakes just dont go!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Uh oh....I didn't get to eat any either :( read the post above! Do try making them again hun all 24 cooked in 8 mins in the oven but i've got a fan oven so it cooks quicker in there & they must've been nice cos they were gone within 40 mins :sigh:

Uh oh....I didn't get to eat any either :( read the post above! Do try making them again hun all 24 cooked in 8 mins in the oven but i've got a fan oven so it cooks quicker in there & they must've been nice cos they were gone within 40 mins :sigh:

Hehe, maybe it is for the best, like you said :) I donated my syn-ful cupcake to my brother today, I feel so much better! Got 6 nutella ones left, I hope they will still be around tomorrow morning cuz it feels like the munchies are about to hit!

Hehe, maybe it is for the best, like you said :) I donated my syn-ful cupcake to my brother today, I feel so much better! Got 6 nutella ones left, I hope they will still be around tomorrow morning cuz it feels like the munchies are about to hit!

Well done for donating hun....I'm glad you liked the Nutella cupcakes hun I was a bit scared to post the recipe in case it was wrong lol!

Morning All,

I'm a bit stuck today as I was supposed to eat out tonight but have just been told some guests coming over this afternoon so I think dinner out may have to be moved to tomorrow evening instead. I'll try n go syn free until dinner time if I can just in case we do end up going or ordering take out.

Sunday 6th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pear followed by 2 weetabix (hEXb) & sainsbury's 0.1% vanilla yogurt & 2 teas with 25ml Skimmed milk each (part HexA).

Lunch - Chicken & veg stir fry (red onions, sugar snap peas, whole baby sweetcorn & mixed peppers) served with egg noodles. Robinsons NAS squash.

Snack - Latte made with remainind HexA allowance & 2 ginger nut buiscuits (4 syns).

Dinner - Tandoori chicken, chickpea curry & cumin rice served with salad & Fanta Zero.

Dessert - None :eek: because I had a late dinner :D

Syns - 4 :)

Last edited:
Awww! Didja really wanna go out? Hope the guests pick up on your weight loss and put some muskurahat on your bootha! xxx

Of course I wanted to go out! I haven't had a meal out with my family in a little while so was really looking forward to it but we can go tomorrow insead. Ps I got my compliments yesterday when I fit into my super skinnies that had a 1.5 inch gap between button & button hole before I began SW & I had room to spare...GO ME! Pps the guests that are coming think anyone below morbidly obese are unhealthy - they're feeders so I don't think I'll be getting any positive comments lol!

Morning All!

Monday 7th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, Boiled Egg, 2 slices WM toast (HexB), spread (2 syns), NAS squash & tea made with 25ml skimmed milk (part HexA)

Snack - Green Tea & fruit

Lunch cous cous & chickpea curry, salad & NAS squash & a mini chomp (3 syns)

Snack - Latte made with HexA

Dinner - Lamb & cauliflower curry served with cumin rice & salad. Pepsi Max

Dessert - Walls soft scoop light ice cream (3syns) & chopped pear.

Syns - 8 so far! :)

Last edited:
*poke poke* - enough cauliflower in your dinner? *retracts poke poke* - just saw your salaaaaad :eek:

Have a lurrrrvely day :) xxx

Lol! I'm totally addicted to salad hun. I usuallay have half plate salad and the other half free food and then re-fill the salad! All my fruit got ripe enough to eat today so have had and apple, a peach & a plum so far & I'll probably have a banana with my ice cream when I get home so loadsa superfree for me today :angel09:

How you getting on?

The cholay sounds good and the cumin rice share the recipe pls :)

hey hun!

hope u have a great day with your family!
if you get a mo can u let me know how u make ur choley?
lolz i fancy some of theat with boiled rice! do u used tinned stuff?

Sorry Ladies I wasn't ignoring you I just forgot to reply :d'oh: Here are the recipes:

Cholay (indian chickpea curry)

Ingredients:

Frylight
2 cans chickpeas drained & rinsed (I use Natco)
200g chopped tomato (blended)
1 medium onion chopped
whole cumin seeds (1/2 teaspoon)
coarsly ground dried corriander seeds (1 teaspoon)
turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon)
chilli powder (to taste)
salt to taste

Method:

Fry Onion in frylight over a medium heat until slightly brown add cumin seeds, dried corriander, turmeric, salt, chilli powder & tomato and cook until the onion has cooked (5-7 mins). Add the chickpeas & 250ml water & cook on a medium heat until the chickpeas are tender. You can decorate with fresh corriander if you like.

Cumin rice:

* I measure rice in mugs but use your own measurements keeping the ratio of 1:2 rice to water respectively *

Ingredients:

1 mug Rice (soaked in warm water for 20 mins)
2 mugs water plus 150mls
salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
Tiny stick of cinamon
2 cloves
1/4 onion choped into thin slices
Frylight

Method:

Fry the onions in frylight until golden add cumin seeds and continue to fry until the cumin seeds begin to toast. Add cinamon stick & cloves and toast for a further 30 seconds add 150ml water (should turn brown when added to the onions - this will bring the flavours of the spices out & make your rice fragrant) and cook onion for further 2 mins. Add the drained rice & 2 mugs of water& salt & bring to the boil, reduce heat & cook until the water has absorbed & rice is cooked.

Ps I take NO responsibility if you poison your families due to misreading the recipes...ENJOY! :p

Last edited:
* week is imminent & I'm not in a very good mood :badmood: Nuff said...Here's my diary for today:

Tuesday 8th March 2011 - Green, Red, Pink, blue...oh I dunno! :sigh:

Breakfast - Cup of tea with skimmed milk (part HexA)

Lunch - Ainsley Harriott Spice sensation cous cous (0.5 syns) & pepsi max

Snack - Pear & Tea made with Part HexA

Dinner - Moong Dhaal, toast HexB & a fried egg made in frylight. Pepsi max

Dessert - Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) made with remaining HexA milk allowance & baby banana.

Syns - 2.5 for the cous cous & Hot chocolate.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of day I've had today really as I haven't had enough superfree for it to be an extra easy day & not enough HexB for it to be green. I really need to have loads of superfree tomorrow as I really don't want to be bloated plus all my fruit is lovely n ripe so might make a fruit salad to dip into throughout the day :)

Lady A said:
I don't know what kind of day I've had today really as I haven't had enough superfree for it to be an extra easy day & not enough HexB for it to be green. I really need to have loads of superfree tomorrow as I really don't want to be bloated plus all my fruit is lovely n ripe so might make a fruit salad to dip into throughout the day :)

Looks like a green day to me. Is there something you could have for a HexB? :)

Mmm fruit chaat with some chaat masala and FF yoghurt :)

Back