Lady A's Banquet

:hug99: one from me :hug99: and one from my brother :)

I think it's a good idea to up your syns now and lower them later - maybe bring the rotis back in so you can eat a bit more like everyone else? Also, before you mentioned the BP issue, I would have said try to do some running etc, but if you have to do everything in moderation then maybe just brisk walks now and again, so you don't feel so bad for having more syns as you know you're kind of burning them off... A mile burns off 6 syns only, but if you walked a mile three times a week, that's like a whole days worth of syns that you've effectively gotten rid of :)

xxx

Thanks hun I'll give it a go...think I'll be using my syns on strepsils for the next few days but I'll start making rotis after I'm better...xx

Morning Everyone!

I'm still feeling ruff today as my sinuses are really painful :sick: & I think the infection's gone to my tummy as I've chucked my brekkie up :sick0019: Sorry for the TMI....I don't like suffering alone :p

Wednesday 16th March 2011 - I really don't know what day I'm doing :confused:

Breakfast - Tea with skimmed milk (part HexA) & tsp of honey (1 syn). 2 slices toast (HexB) & a boiled egg. :9529::9529::sign0137:

Lunch - Banana & Ready Salted Pom Bear crisps (5 syns) NAS squash

Dinner - Had baked southern fried potato wedged from iceland with pepsi max as I needed some spice to take the horrid taste out of my mouth. They're 179 calories per 100g cooked. I didn't weigh them and couldn't care less about the syns as they didn't stay in me for longer than 5 minutes! Let's just say I'm glad we've got Andrex shea butter toilet roll ;)

Last edited:
Morning All!

I'm still feeling quite nausiated so may still end up having an on plan/off plan mix of a day.

Thursday 17th March 2011 - Green :confused:

Breakfast - 2 slices wm toast from 400g loaf (HexB) & 2 teas with 50ml skimmed milk (1 syn)

Lunch - Banana & animal biscuits (5 syns)

Dinner - 2 slices toast (HexB) & Baked Beans. NAS squash

Syns - 6

Last edited:
Lady A said:
Dinner - Had baked southern fried potato wedged from iceland with pepsi max as I needed some spice to take the horrid taste out of my mouth. They're 179 calories per 100g cooked. I didn't weigh them and couldn't care less about the syns as they didn't stay in me for longer than 5 minutes! Let's just say I'm glad we've got Andrex shea butter toilet roll ;)

LMAO. Same with me and the pakore, chana chaat and chicken wings that my aunty made yesterday :eek: except I got the full effects this morning. Sticking to absolute basics today haha and hoping for an empty house when I get back so will put some SW chips on while I attempt Shred level 2 day 1 and my run :) xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

LMAO. Same with me and the pakore, chana chaat and chicken wings that my aunty made yesterday :eek: except I got the full effects this morning. Sticking to absolute basics today haha and hoping for an empty house when I get back so will put some SW chips on while I attempt Shred level 2 day 1 and my run :) xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh dear....did your aunt poison you? Lol! Mine isn't due to over indulging....my flu has gone to my stomach. I've got anti biotics which usually give me an upset stomach so I guess it's gonna get worse before it gets better. My glands on my neck have really come up too and are really painful. Hope you feel better soon. Ps go get yourself some andrex shea butter tissues...they feel really nice on your bundee :D

Happy Friday Everyone!

Well as happy as it can be considering it's Peeing down with rain out there & I've still got man flu so I won't get to go visit my family tomorrow :( Anyway, here's my food diary for today.

Friday 18th March 2011 - (I was gonna try extra easy but didn't have any superfree with breakfast so we'll see)

Breakfast - 2 slices dry wholemeal toast (HexB) & tea with 25ml skimmed milk.

Lunch - Mum's made a mild chicken curry & she's kneaded 100g of wholemeal flour to make us a chapati each so I'm really excited cos I haven't had chapati since beginning slimming world. I think that'll be 5 syns per chapati if she makes 2.

Dinner - 2 weetabix with 200ml skimmed milk (HexA) Remainder HexA allowance was used on teas throughout the day.

Syns - 5 = 5

Last edited:
Think my day turned out to be an unintentional Red day in the end. Hope I feel better soon as I'm not eating as much fruit & veg as I usually do and don't want to slip into bad habits. I also need to start upping my syns so I can lower them when I get nearer to target to so I don't plateau. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :) xx

Morning All!

I'm still feeling fluee and have a crusty nose & sore throat but am feeling a bit better than before so hopefully I'll have more fruit n veg today.

Saturday 19th March 2011 - Green :D

Breakfast - Porridge Made with 180ml skimmed milk & Tea with 25ml skimmed milk (both part HexA).

Lunch - Scrambled eggs & chapati made with 25g wholemeal flour (4 syns).

Snack - Tea & Mini Fudge (3 syns)

Dinner - Lentils, Brown rice & salad with NAS squash

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Oh dear....did your aunt poison you? Lol! Mine isn't due to over indulging....my flu has gone to my stomach. I've got anti biotics which usually give me an upset stomach so I guess it's gonna get worse before it gets better. My glands on my neck have really come up too and are really painful. Hope you feel better soon. Ps go get yourself some andrex shea butter tissues...they feel really nice on your bundee :D

Hiya beautiful! Her food is so spicy, we're not used to spice anymore as we had to really cut down over the past few years, my dad couldn't handle it following his stomach ulcer. I used to taste test everything so he'd know what to avoid, so I've probably got the lowest mirchi tolerance in the family now. But she's pretty ignorant about stuff like that, I mean, you'd think if you were cooking for three year olds, you'd make it a little less hot... but nope, she goes the full hog every time.

Oh no :( Hope you're feeling a little better now, how long is your antibiotics course? I stopped taking mine six days before I was supposed to, something in my just clicked on Friday night and said if I didn't stop taking them, when I stepped on the scales, there'd be lots of water retention weight and I'd have gained and that would put me right off and throw me into an off-plan week. It's sh!t (excuse the pun) that you have to get more ill to get better :( :hug99:

xxx

Evening All!

I am Currently deaf in my right ear and my tummy is making loud windy pop noises but I'm pleased to report that I tried Quorn for the first time today and liked it :p. I had a Quorn Peppered steak with McCain Rustic oven chips sprinked with Nando's Peri Peri Chip sprinkle and have felt like I've been naughty all day :D I also got some Quorn chicken style pieces which I'll cook and report back on later on in the week. Here's my food diary for today:

Sunday 20th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HexB) with 150ml skimmed milk (Part HexA) and chopped banana. Tea with 25ml skimmed milk (Part HexA)

Lunch - 1 Quorn Peppered steak with 150g McCain Rustic Oven Chips (1.5 syns), Nando's Peri Peri Chip sprinkle and tomato n onion rings fried in frylight with Pepsi max (got my appetite back lol! :eating:)

Snack - Skinny cow chocolate brownie ice cream (4.5 syns) & 1 cadbury's chocolate eclair (2 syns)

Dinner - Tiny portion of Spinach & lamb curry & Big salad with Pepsi Max

Syns - 8

I've got 175ml of skimmed milk to get through but I'm stuffed so may just syn it :(

Hiya beautiful! Her food is so spicy, we're not used to spice anymore as we had to really cut down over the past few years, my dad couldn't handle it following his stomach ulcer. I used to taste test everything so he'd know what to avoid, so I've probably got the lowest mirchi tolerance in the family now. But she's pretty ignorant about stuff like that, I mean, you'd think if you were cooking for three year olds, you'd make it a little less hot... but nope, she goes the full hog every time.

Oh no :( Hope you're feeling a little better now, how long is your antibiotics course? I stopped taking mine six days before I was supposed to, something in my just clicked on Friday night and said if I didn't stop taking them, when I stepped on the scales, there'd be lots of water retention weight and I'd have gained and that would put me right off and throw me into an off-plan week. It's sh!t (excuse the pun) that you have to get more ill to get better :( :hug99:

xxx

Oh I'm sorry to hear that hun....I go through phases with being unable to tolerate much spice so my family just take some food out for me and add more chilli to the rest of it so they can have it as hot as they like. We tend to not eat our food that hot anyway but your aunt should've been mindful of the fact that she was cooking for others and especially children. Reminds me of how my dad's uncle rubbed green chillies onto my brother's dummy to stop him wanting it any more or my neighbour who put ginger up her kids bottoms as a form of punishment....apparently you poo it out for days after. Think your mother bear needs to have a quiet word with her :copon:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that hun....I go through phases with being unable to tolerate much spice so my family just take some food out for me and add more chilli to the rest of it so they can have it as hot as they like. We tend to not eat our food that hot anyway but your aunt should've been mindful of the fact that she was cooking for others and especially children. Reminds me of how my dad's uncle rubbed green chillies onto my brother's dummy to stop him wanting it any more or my neighbour who put ginger up her kids bottoms as a form of punishment....apparently you poo it out for days after. Think your mother bear needs to have a quiet word with her :copon:

I don't think this is a post to laugh at but I can't control my laughter! :8855: and the emoticon at the end just tops it all off nicely :p

I don't think this is a post to laugh at but I can't control my laughter! :8855: and the emoticon at the end just tops it all off nicely :p

Lol! I tend not to tolerate much nonsense! :whip: She's probably only trying to be helpful hun....just get your mum to guide her on the mirchi thing and then she can resort to violence if she does it again....sometimes you just gotta be cruel to be kind :p

Hope your belly's feeling better....xx

Afternoon Everyone!

I enjoyed my lunch so much yesterday that I had it again and even my Quorn-o-phobic mother enjoyed it....I'm gonna make my family love Quorn whether they like it or not :sign0151:

Monday 21st March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Fresh Pineapple, wm toast (HexB) & a boiled egg with Robinsons NAS squash.

Snack - 2 plums & Tea with 25ml Skimmed Milk

Lunch - Quorn Peppered steak, SW chips with Nandos peri peri chip sprinkle, Ketchup (1 syn), salad & NAS squash.

Snack - Tea & 2 Ginger nut biscuits (5 syns)

Dinner - Spinach & lamb curry with rice & salad & Pepsi Max

Dessert - Low fat ice cream (4 syns) with chopped pear

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Have I converted you to a Quorn bunny?! :D :D :D Dem steakz b yumtingz!!! :cool:

P.S. Eat more syns! xxx

They sure are yum hun! Not too sure how to make the chicken style pieces. Really want to disguise them in a curry so I can trick my dad into eating it with the weight watchers wraps toasted like a roti (6 syns). Should I just do the masalas as normal chicken curry & just cook it in the sauce for 15 mins? I was thinking of making some chicken tikka boti too can you tell I'm exited lol! I got mine from Tesco at 3 for £5.00 but I think sainsbury's have an offer for 2 Quorn products for £3.00 which works out cheaper but hey ho i'm just glad I enjoyed it. Think I need to think of more ways to add syns into my meals as I usually just leave them for dessert but don't always fancy chocolate any more :confused:

Morning!

Tuesday 22nd March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, French Toast made with Weight Watchers White Danish (HexB), 1 egg, sweetner with sweetner & Tea with Skimmed milk (part HexA).

Lunch - Moong Dhaal, rice & Salad with Robinsons NAS squash. Cadbury's animal biscuits (5.5 syns)

Snack - 2 plums & latte made with remaining HexA allowance.

Dinner - Chicken curry, rice served with salad & Pepsi Max

Dessert - Low fat ice cream - 4 syns

Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
Morning All!

Just as I thought I was feeling better I woke up all congested again with very sore ears :cry: Here's my food diary for today:

Wednesday 23rd March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pear, Banana & Tea with skimmed milk (part HexA)

Snack - Onken FF vanilla yogurt

Lunch - Sweet potato wedges with nandos periperi chip sprinkle & 2 plums Robinsons NAS squash.

Dinner - Chicken curry & rice served with salad & pepsi max.

I still have to decide what I'd like to do with my HexA & B choice :confused:

Over n Out!

Last edited:
Lunch sounds lovely - stick some cheese on top for HExA?

And for B, have a look at some dried fruit... you can have dried apricots as a HExB and they're not that bad chopped up in yoghurt :)

Wasn't that hungry after I made it so only had a small portion of the sweet potato wedges but added the nandos chip sprinkle - think i'm addicted! :D I may have some almonds n californian raisins as my HexB. Now I just got to think of how to spend my syns :confused: Hope you're having a fab day! Xx

Back