Lasagne crisps recipe please

JanB

Aw this on another forum and can't find it again.... Heard these were syn free and nice so wanted to try them... Do I use fresh lasagne sheets? Thx

The lasagne crisps are not free, they must be Synned. Making the lasagne into crisps is what is know as a "tweak" and can hinder your weight loss.

What I mean is that, you could easily eat 4 or 5 lasagne sheets worth of these crisps and think nothing of it. But once cooked, you would need to eat a lot less of the lasagne to satisfy you.

I've never made the lasagne crisps so no idea if they are a good replica of real crisps, but you're probs just better off using your syns!! Will probs satisfy your craving better than some dry lasagne sheets will spices! French fries are only 4.5 syns, if you search round the forum you could find the values for other packets too. xx

parisienne said:
I've never made the lasagne crisps so no idea if they are a good replica of real crisps, but you're probs just better off using your syns!! Will probs satisfy your craving better than some dry lasagne sheets will spices! French fries are only 4.5 syns, if you search round the forum you could find the values for other packets too. xx
Thx all... And yes might not bother and use a packet as might get a liking for them lol ;)

Back