Snacks Lasagne Sheet Crisps

heidiseeky

Has anyone tried these? I'm a real.crisp fiend and struggling without my usual packet mid-morning so thought about giving them a go. Just wondered if they work and what flavours I could do.

have you tried parsnip crisps they are very nice, peel a parsnip and use the peeler to peel strips off then spray a frying pan with frylite then add the strips cook until golden in colour place on a plate to cool and go crispy
very nice and sweetish

have you tried parsnip crisps they are very nice, peel a parsnip and use the peeler to peel strips off then spray a frying pan with frylite then add the strips cook until golden in colour place on a plate to cool and go crispy
very nice and sweetish

They sound really nice, I'll give those a go. Does that work with carrots and potatoes too?

carrots yes and would be free but i dont think the potato ones will be free but they do taste nice with a sprinkling of salt, i must admit i have counted them as free to have instead of a packet of crisps. i also tried it with beetroot but they were not very nice

I've done potato ones using a mandolin to cut them really finely and then used a microwave crisp maker to cook them. They do help with that need for crisps and my consultant said they would be free as long as you don't have a bucket full!! and only have the amount you would get in a bag. I even keep opened bags and refill with my crisps and pretend!

Back