Lasagne

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by stephie0611, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all

this might sound really stupid, but i just had be good to yourself lasgne and the syns for this is

Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Lasagne, frozen 400g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6 Syns [​IMG] Green 8 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

i managed to drop it though, the food didn't touch the floor as it was still in the carton, but all of the white sauce came out and went everywhere, so there was actually none of this left.

Does this mean that it would be less syns, or am i sounding really stupd :confused: xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's unlikely that it eliminates syns - you lost the sauce from the top but not from the layers. You could maybe take 1 off but why bother?

4. stephie0611

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    there isn't any of the white sauce anywhere else on that one, just on the top.

Was only asking incase lol. xx

5. Fallen Angel

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well it's up to you - there isn't a rule for ths sort of thing. Not much of a lasagne if there isn't layers of cheese sauce anywhere else! ;)

6. stephie0611

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know, i must admit i was gutted when i done it, as that is the best part of a lasagne :( boo hoo!!! What else should i expect from sainsbury's be good to yourself tho, it was still quite tasty though :). xx

7. Fallen Angel

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you enjoyed it. I usually make my own and put far too much sauce & grated cheese on (all counted sadly though!)

8. stephie0611

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    your getting me hungry again.... actually what do i mean again, i've never been full and ive not got anything else in with me at work to eat boo hoo :(. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.