Lasagne

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Hey all

this might sound really stupid, but i just had be good to yourself lasgne and the syns for this is

Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Lasagne, frozen 400g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 8 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

i managed to drop it though, the food didn't touch the floor as it was still in the carton, but all of the white sauce came out and went everywhere, so there was actually none of this left.

Does this mean that it would be less syns, or am i sounding really stupd :confused: xx

It's unlikely that it eliminates syns - you lost the sauce from the top but not from the layers. You could maybe take 1 off but why bother?

Well it's up to you - there isn't a rule for ths sort of thing. Not much of a lasagne if there isn't layers of cheese sauce anywhere else! ;)

I know, i must admit i was gutted when i done it, as that is the best part of a lasagne :( boo hoo!!! What else should i expect from sainsbury's be good to yourself tho, it was still quite tasty though :). xx

Glad you enjoyed it. I usually make my own and put far too much sauce & grated cheese on (all counted sadly though!)

your getting me hungry again.... actually what do i mean again, i've never been full and ive not got anything else in with me at work to eat boo hoo :(. xx

Back