last day online.....

morning guys well yesterday i behaved and stayed well within my points to make up for sat ! need to have another fab day as its weigh i tomorrow and i will be devastated if i have another crap loss well im at home today whoo hoo as i worked sat so off to morries once the washing has finished then back to sort out some stuff for the post office a bit of housework and chillin i think hope the sun is shining where you are and you are all having a fab day xxxx

Well done lovey ,you sound like your well and truly sorted.Im starting afresh today i have got to get a bloody grip.We could keep each other on the straight and narrow lol

well i went food shopping this morning and bought some right scrummy stuff ive had a ww tuna and sweetcorn tin in 2 slices of bread and a bag of snack a jack breadsticks for my lunch 41/2 points im cooking the minted lamb and pea puree out the ww magazine tonite the lamb is maranading as we speak has anyone tried it ????

wil do

Ooo the lamb sounds lovely - let us know if it tastes as good as it sounds. Good luck for the weigh-in tomorrow. I am going to my meeting red-faced to be told that I have put on weight but if I dont go my "party" will continue and I will undo all my good work.

Ax

OMG OMFG!!!!!! how lush was that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm youve got to try it

i lurve lamb, glad you enjoyed hun x

to be honest my ex OH had it too and he said i could get used to this its not like diet food will post it in a bit

well im totally stuffed ive not long had 4 mini meringues 2 squirts of aerosol cream with banana & nectarine im off to bed satisfied reasy for weigh in tomorroew morning nite all :nightf::nightf:

good luck for weigh in mate

Back