last day online.....

I can totally understand that love. I think we all have high hopes in our first week don't we. The thing is it is totm and we do tend to retain water around this time. I really hope you have a good week next week, you are certainly prepared and focused enough for it. Sending you big hugs and a big weight loss :) :vibes:
xx

i do feel happier today not long been up !! and its back to work today :eek: well at least its only for 3 days !!!

Congratulations on the loss. Sorry it was less that you wanted but its in the right direction; you sound really focused and im sure you will have a fab result next week.

HUGS

Ax

Congratulations on the loss. Sorry it was less that you wanted but its in the right direction; you sound really focused and im sure you will have a fab result next week.

HUGS

Ax

cheers hun xxx

Awww Im sorry you didnt get the wi you hoped for. Its horrible when that happens. I definitely think any loss when its TOTM is good.

Lets hope it sorts itself out for next week :)

lets hope so too xxxxx

well done on the loss and its going the right way. I look at it this way if you had gained that amount it would be a huge amount to you Wouldn't it?

im doing good thanx paula not long been up ended up cooking chicken on georgie late last nite for todays dinners so for lunch i have chicken and rice and for dinner ive got chicken new pots and veg havent quite decided for brekkie yet wont have it till 11 ish anyway coz i work till 9pm and my so called lunch break aint till 5pm hope all is well xxxxxx

dunno ! cant explain theres prob a more techonophobe around that can explain

Hi KittyKat,

Ive just read your thread from start to finish and I think you are doing fab! You have certainly given me some ideas as to what to have when I go to my first meeting on wednesday!

Good luck to you and take care

xx

well im working today hence why im on here so bloody early yesterday i was naughty we had a birthday and leaver at work yest so had 3 mini chocs fudge crunchie and toblerone you know the ones from celebrations boxes ! and i then had a cookie 2 shortbread a drumstick lollie and a packet of parma violets dunno why coz there gross hopefully better today am out with a m8 tonite so lots of wine will be consumed need to get on the strait & narrow tomorrow for sure hows u all doin ????

well was back on track yest till i went to my m8 and had a curry and wine !!!!!! going to be 100% angel today and tomorrow though :angeldevil::angeldevil:

Back