last day online.....

Hi KK

I'm so glad things are looking up for you! Huge congrats on the job that's fantastic news.

You are not being at all selfish, enjoy your "me" time honey you deserve it!!! Hope you manage to get back on track with the diet soon, that would be the icing on the cake so to speak as you seem to be in control of every other part of your life!!

Lots of luv,

There you are babes!!!!

Glad to see you are still alive and well!!

Congrats on the new job hunni!!

xx

hi mate just caught up with your thread.You sound so much more positive we CAN do this girl soooooooooooooooooo you need to get yourself on here like we used to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

So lovely to see you back and sounding so positive! Well done on getting the job! A fresh new start for the new you!
xx

Huge congratulations on the job!! you should be very proud of yourself xx

well spoke to my solicitors this morning and she cant see why i cant move on the 14th dec OMG thats 4 weeks tomorrow:eek::eek::eek: its finally come round so quick and im soooooo excited !!!! just got the leaving do to sort out now xxxx

im moving in with my auntie who lives near gatwick airport for a few weeks whilst it gives me time to look for a flat to rent looking for the redhill area theyve got loads of flats at the mo so hopefully shouldnt be a prob but i want to view first

im moving in with my auntie who lives near gatwick airport for a few weeks whilst it gives me time to look for a flat to rent looking for the redhill area theyve got loads of flats at the mo so hopefully shouldnt be a prob but i want to view first

Cool!! It will be nice for you to have some company while you settle in to your new area babes!! What an exciting time for you!!

he he he better get packing kk!

xx

yeah he better rang him last nite to tell him knowing him he will leave it till the last minute and ill have my packing done before him im off to netto on sat for boxes as they have loads got confirmation for the job today need to seak to manager next week to sort out start date and contract whoo hoooo

no thats next weekend need to get rid of his stuff first hes up in the week to do it

Back