Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Hey chick. x

Hey sweets, hows the atkins road going?
xx

Right I have made a decision. I intend to finish the 30 days of Jillian which is another 3 weeks so Im sticking with Atkins until then. After that I am going to finish the 3 weeks worth of Exante I have left and then back to Atkins for pretty much the rest of my life. No point wasting the Exante packs after all and might give me the boost to get the rest of this weight off.

Im on day 9 and it is actually getting easier Lisa. Its my ankle I have bother with but if Im careful with the lunges its fine.

I liked the way she counted down the last couple so I knew OK only 2 more but she then went back to the reps that I couldn't do without immense pain. I'll have to do something lower impact as it looks like the cartilledge may be on the way out - a legacy of dancing throughout my growing years.

I can't do the skipping thing. Feet kill. Well done for doing it. Was just thinking of starting again tomorrow. Good plan btw x

Thanks Crystal.

Cant remember if she does it in level one Lisa but in level two she keeps saying 'just 2 more' and you end up having about another 5 lol. Total torture.

Tuesday night is definitely my favourite coz I love that programme. But she definitely is an evil witch, lol.

Evening Jo - keep the witches away from me please. I love my zumba classes because all the teachers seem so happily doped up on endorphins:D

Tell me that again at the end of the 30 days Linz. ;)

Ive never tried Zumba Katie. Seems a bit energetic for my liking. Although if I can do Jillian every day nothing is beyond me, lol.

Sounds like you had a fab weekend, and a lot of free drinks lol - must be really good for your confidence :D hope you actually get to have a proper date this week!

Morning Jo :)

Morning all. :)

No date this weekend Bren coz Ive got the kids along with a couple extra I think. We have arranged it for next Friday though but if it doesnt happen this time Im officially giving up.

Really not well today at all with this cold but still managed day 10 of Jillian. So proud of myself, lol. Scales still havent gone below 185 but it could be worse. At least I seem to have stopped gaining and I know they will start going down again soon.

Back