Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

morning. you ok love? we need to hear ALL

Morning all. Just a flying visit before I head out. Ill catch up on everyones diaries when I get back.

Friday night didn't actually happen. He had man flu! Really wasn't happy but he has been texting me all weekend telling me how sorry he is and how he is dying to see me so I'm giving him one more chance.

Saturday we were in the pub by 12.30 and had a brilliant day/night. I was fighting guys off and even turned down a night in a hotel lol. We decided to have a little competition and see who could get 0the most drinks bought for them. I think I won with 8 lol.

I love child free weekends!

aww boo wasnt he bad the weekend before with that? bloomin men and their man flu eh? hope you get to see him soon xxx

oh glad you had fun on sat though darling xxxx

Woo hoo, go you getting all those drinks bought for you hee hee

You deserve it tho, so enjoy :D

Lol go you! Sounds like a wild weekend and a hell of an ego boost too. You deserve it, especially after putting up with man flu!

LOL, good weekend then Jo :D

It was a great weekend Jim. :D

He was indeed ill last week as well Vicky so I was pretty peed off with him on Friday. This is definitely his last chance and he has a lot of grovelling to do to make it up to me.

I've been so engrossed in my life I just realised I haven't posted anythiing dietwise, lol. Anyway I haven't had a mim since last Tuesday and have also cut right down on cream. I've also been keeping my calorie intake really low and I'm delighted to say the scales this morning said exactly 185lbs so they are going down again. Gives me a grand total of 1.1lbs off this month, lol. Here's hoping march is a better month.

I haven't done Jillian in 2 days. Just didn't have the energy to even consider it yesterday but will be back to it for day 8 tonight.

get logging your meals then love :D and yes he needs big style grovelling Jo :D at least you still had fun though love.

i had 2 days of Jillian and it made me ache LOL couldnt move my arms yesterday morning. Did level 1 yesterday, level 3 tonight, off tomorrow wed fri and sat. omg not looking good is it :D (cant believe my life is getting in the way of Jilliam pmsl xxx)

I know. I dont usually have a life so not a problem LOL.

Just a passing thought. When I was at my biggest I used to be the last person to be sat next to if I was on a bus. Now I seem to be the first to be sat next to. Not sure if this is a good thing, lol.

I think someone definitely is trying to get into my good books. We only used to exchange a few texts every night after he finished work. Now he's texting during the day and all sorts, lol. Maybe Friday being cancelled could turn out to be a good thing, lol.

As you all know I havent particularly lost weight recently and cant say Ive lost inches either but interestingly enough something is going on with my body.

I bought a couple of dresses two weeks ago which were both too tight round the stomach. I just tried on the looser of the two and with the right undies it will actually be fine on now.

My style has completely changed since loosing weight and Im loving whats in my wardrobe these days instead of it just being full of shapeless baggy tops and jeans. Cant wait till I can fit into even smaller sizes. :D

Hi Jo,
So glad you had a great weekend with freebies too, and why the hell not!!
I know what you mean about shape changes, and its so hard to get your head round wearing really nice shapely clothes without feeling self concious.I wore a fitted grey dress with a black belt under the bust and it kinda pushed everything upwards and i was so aware, especially when your collegues say check you out or look and your boobs, so ebarrasing.
Also the people on the bus thing, yip I get it where shops I have prospected for business have said no, but when I lost the weight they and went back are now customers, makes me so angry, fatest is what they are.

Anyway you go girl and keep enjoying yourself.
x

Evening Jo. Sounds like a grand saturday :)

Morning Jo

Back