Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

The Pie!

The pie is definitely the best Claire. Instead of keeping my Exante stuff I've disposed of it on a certain auction site. That way I shouldn't be tempted to go back to it this time when I'm not losing on this for a while.

I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. I'm also facinated with these 'mim' things, have been reading the sticky about them so will pop to tesco for some flaxseed tomorrow. Do you eat it, seems like a good bread sub?

I thought i'd feel really bloated going back on the food but actually feel fine. Bought some burgers today from tesco and at 1.2 carbs per burger you can't go wrong. Just slapped some cheese on the top and jobs a good un lol ;)

Yip I find mims are a very handy subsitute for breakfast for me if I dont fancy bacon/eggs. Ive just bought some of the cocoa flax so Im hoping that will sort any cravings for sweet stuff I may have.

The cocoa flax is amazing - my favourite!! I love it cooked into a normal mim then topped with chopped strawbs n cream on top. Totally filling breakfast for me.

Ill pass on the strawberries but the cream sounds good. Im now thinking cream mixed with bournville cocoa and poured over it. Yummy.

Can't wait till strawbs are in season here so i can go raid my dad's veg patch rather than pay ott prices lol. N homegrown always taste better. I tend to look at strawbs as my lil sweet treat and with a mim n cream fills me up nicely till dinnertime which is great as i hate being hungry.

Yeah and you feel quite virtuous coz you dont feel the need to snack. I dont eat berries of any kind, just like I dont eat most veg. Im so unhealthy lol.

Hahaha, i love ma vegs. Much prefer veg to fruit. I cannot be bothered with fruit mostly but strawbs seem to be an inbetweener for me in that i have those rather than things i shouldn't.

Definitely better for you than a lot of things so could be much worse. I love veg in soup but thats pretty much as far as it goes for me.

You two have made me hungry again now ha, gonna try the cocoa flax too :)

I've got an allotment so grow all my own veg and fruit etc, gonna have to go for lower carb this year. Do you know if butternut squash is high or low in carbs? I love making chunky soups for me, my partner and daughter and it's a great potato substitute !

Back