Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Thanks guys. I never thought Id see the day I willingly post photos of myself around. Just shows what a difference losing weight can make.

You look fantastic Joanne. And if it's okay to say I would put you at a much lower BMI from looking at your picture. Very jealous of your legs! Happy birthday for friday.

Morning Jo, nice pic love.

Feeling incredibly cheerful this morning for some reason.

Diet wise things are going great. I'm rarely hungry, eating 3 meals a day without feeling the need to snack. I'm not craving sweet stuff at all which ids most unlike me. Just hoping it relects on the scales when I finally weigh.

Weigh wise I am actually feeling pretty good as well. I am currently the smallest size I have been in my entire adult life which feels amazing. I'm also quite happy with how I look for the first time ever.

On the love life front things are also looking good. I have met a guy who I rewho I actually really like for the first time in a long time and who I think really likes me.

So all in all this year is looking to be a good one. Can't think why I'm feeling so cheerful lol.

Oh jo thats brilliant news on the bf and the diet love oh and the weight :)
soooo what did you two get up to for valetines.

Ahhh go you, sounding so positive, I love it :D

You look fab, so should feel fab and new fella, always puts smiles on our faces.

xxx

Love the picture, you look great ;)

Nothing Vicky, its way too soon for the whole Valentines thing. We did go out in the past but it moved way too quickly at the time and I ended it. Feels right this time though so Ill see how it goes anyway.

Thanks Nee. Havent felt this good in a long time so something is right.

and your pic is fab you look amazing!

Morning Jo:)

Hows the atkins diet going hun?

xx

Back