Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Morning Jo,

Have a look at the "So you're thinking of starting Atkins" stickie, I give a list of allowed veggies there

Thanks guys. Although I actually started on Wednesday, couldn't wait any longer, lol.

Morning Jim. I spend half my life in that in that thread already.

Good luck with the official day one, even though I see you started early :D

Morning Jo, how's it all going? :D

Hi all. I too am starting back on Atkins tomorrow eck!! I have done LL but kept feeling dizzy. I am a bit scared about doing this on my own so your guidance and thoughts would be fab!! Hope u are all ok today?

Hi Rachie, you've come to the right place - lots of support and help here :)

Why dont you start your own thread/diary and then we can help with anything you need. If you havent already looked - see the stickies to get going fast

Hi Kat1e. I didn't think about starting a new thread and diary. I was worried that wouldn't get any feedback. I lost 5 stone on LL then put it and another stone back on!! Feel embarrassed and ashamed. I dare not see people or my family xxx

Hi dietkitty
Thank you I will start my thread but unsure what to write. Not usually lost for words lol!! Xx

Just jump right in - we dont bite! We do indeed hijack, ramble, mutter, dance, eat, chat........

Welcome Rachie and good luck.

Well its been a busy few days. Was my birthday on Friday so had a really good night
out and happened to meet an old bf who I've decided I really like now lol. But we will see how things go. Last time he was in too much of a hurry but definitely going to take things more slowly this time. Of course it means ill have to get rid of my 24yr old 'friend', lol.

Anyway coz I'm so proud of myself I'm going to add a picture of me from Friday before I went out. I think I look pretty good even if I do say so myself. :)

Attachments

• IMG00036-20110211-1614.jpg
    IMG00036-20110211-1614.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 67
Hey hun you look great! So glad you had a great birthday, and v interesting re the old b/f - sometimes the timing just has to be right :)

Hey You look fab. No wonder the timing was great on Friday night. All sounds promised ;) x

Back