Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Hi Jo, welcome back:D

Must admit i've had more totm in last 5 months on atkins than previous 5 years (have mirena). Based on the principle that this is due to hormone release as fat is released....i'm taking it as a positive;)

Yep I can defo second the fact that Atkins plays with your hormones... I have the implant and had no period for 9 months, started Atkins and had one for two months!! So doc put me on cerazette as well as implant... All good no period for 3 months then out of the blue a period last week!! It's away now but I hate how unpredictable it can be. Gonna go back on normal pill once my bp is low enough.

LOL Suz

Katie hormones are released with fat? female hormones though?

Morning Jo love

Hey lady... hope you've had a good weekend. x

Hiya Linzi. It could have been worse. I even got breakfast made for me this morning which was a total novelty.

How was your weekend?

Evening Jo. Hope weekend and breakfast were great:D
Xxx

Lol Bren apparently not coz I've not lost an ounce since Saturday.

Anyway 6.6lbs off the week so the holiday gain is going down. Still 9.2lbs over posted weight though but ill get there.

Morning Jo, you are doing so well, wonder how much I'll put on next week :)

well done :D can we have the fairy this week please JIm xxx

She's all yours Girls :)c

Thanks honey x

Lol Bren apparently not coz I've not lost an ounce since Saturday.

Anyway 6.6lbs off the week so the holiday gain is going down. Still 9.2lbs over posted weight though but ill get there.

Shame about that, you obviously need to be more vigorous lol ;)

6.6 is ace - and yes I am sure you will get there xxx

yes but he loses real quick Jo.

Hows the moving 2 peoples houses in one going love x

Well I'm absolutely exhausted but its definitely getting there. We've even figured out how we can squeeze another wardrobe in. Its also meaning that all those little jobs which I've been putting off are all getting done as well which is a bonus.

Good news today. My 52" tv died on me a few weeks ago so was having to use a 28". Got a tv engineer out on Friday who gave me a quote of £190 to fix it but also told me it was a replacement lamp it needed. £75 on the internet for a new lamp which came this morning and my tv is now working. :D

Back