Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Cr**py sleep doesn't help, or low energy levels - I've just started taking the hoodia I bought last month and I have to say, I am tearing round like a mad thing. As someone who does sweet FA most of the time, I am quite surprised at myself :)

Hope you get a decent night's sleep tonight, hun xx

why not up them? ive lost more on higher carbs than lower??? although i find in ketosis at lower carbs i have MORE energy!
Maybe you are coming down with something? too much nookie ;)
are you worrying about stuff?

I agree... up yr carbs & you'll feel better & probably lose better too. xx

Not worrying about anything unusual Vicky. Certainly nothing I don't always worry about lol.

Susie I've been taking hoodia but only one a day in the morning along with a couple of bladderwrack and a multivit. I'm starting to rattle lol.

Ok I'm going to stick at the level of carbs I'm on until Monday and then ill up them. Has to be worth a try. Any suggestions as to a decent level?

Morning Jo. Hope you can find a level that suits. Since i'm still on induction levels, i've no idea best way to increase and my DHs example (toast, fruit, now doughnuts) is not recommended:eek:
:)

I found that i lost on the first week of 20, then nothing. 30 is good for me but maybe try a week of 25-30???
TBH i struggle to get over 35 some days and im trying for 60 cos the food i like is low carb now LOL x

Evening Jo:D
Xx

hellooooooooooooo

Yoohoo:D

maybe having too many biscuits ;)

Lol - can't have biscuits all the time.....or can you?!!!
:D

Back