Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

whats the make of scales and ill have a look how to use them on internet for you. its great to measure body fat and muscle so even if you dont lose you can see you make progess x

ooh what tat you getting ?x

JoanneM said:
I think they do Vicky but I dont know how to work them, lol. I do have CLA which I bought last time I was doing Atkins and ended up not using coz they are huge and swallowing them was painful. Maybe I need to start taking them again. Not touching citric acid or anything else I shouldnt so not entirely sure whats going on with me. It will sort itself out one way or another though.

In other news Im seriously considering getting a tattoo next week. It was supposed to be a goal thing but at the rate Im going Ill be lucky if Im there by this time next year so dont want to wait any longer lol.

More questions. Lol whats cla?

I was going to get a tat as well when i got to goal, still not near so have to wait. I was getting a peacock feather on my wrist, just a little one. Got my nose done for my 30th bday so might get the tat for my 40th next year.

I didnt think of that Vicky. Ill have a look myself. Thank you, youre an angel.

Im thinking of getting a little dolphin comes out of some waves on my ankle. Since summer is coming I figure its a good place to get one coz my ankles will be out all the time, lol.

Julz cla is conjugated linolic acid (I think). Meant to be good for speeding up the metabolism and the like.

ooh nice girls :)
honestly the L carnitine is fab xxx

Going to look for L-carnitine just now. :)

My mum popped up earlier and has me almost collapsed in shock. I mentioned that I really wanted a truth bracelet and she has bought me an early Christmas present. Incredibly early in fact, lol. A truth bracelet with 3 charms on it.

To understand why I nearly collapsed with shock you have to understand that my mother is the type who completely forgets my birthday and doesnt give me the money for the kids Christmas until around February so this is huge for her. Not that Im complaining of course.

aww thats lovely love. can we see a pic x

I found mims were bloating me - not necessarily making me put on weight but bloating me so I'm having 1 or 2 a week max right now just to keep me regular. Do you have them at all?

And aww, how sweet of your mum. What's a truth bracelet?

Hopefully this will work. Not a great pic but you get the general idea.

Rose I have a mim every day for breakfast. Ill try cutting them down and see what happens. A truth bracelet is one of these new charm bracelets. DD will be so jealous, lol.

Attachments

• IMG00047-20110223-1241.jpg
    IMG00047-20110223-1241.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 33
Im still alive! Can feel every muscle in my body screaming at me but I did it. Think a bath may be in order later mind you if I want to be able to walk tomorrow.

omg good for you!!! im soo tired now i could sleep right now LOl

lmfao level 2? what size weights? i only did my 2.5lbs this morning. the 3kg is a killer x

No level one again. I wanted to get 5 days of it done before moving on to 5 days of level 2. And 2.5lb weights are more than enough - I wont be making them any heavier. Not until Ive been doing it for at least a year, lol.

oh i love the pain. Its funny i used to be able to do 30 min claudia schiffer which was 30 min arms, 30 min abs, 30 min legs and 30 min butt and now just 25 mins of jillian kills me LOL

Jillian is definitely harder than any exercise dvd Ive ever done though. I dont how those people on the biggest loser US do it.

she is great isnt she. Have you been watching Losing it with Jillian?

Back