Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Morning all. New cooker is finally coming this morning so I have lamb mince out of the freezer for chilli lamb burgers. Be nice to get a bit of variety to my menus again.

Morning Jo, that's nice love, enjoy your new cooker :)

Have fun with yr new cooker. x

ooh sounds good. :) dont forget to do jillian!

Wasnt happy earlier. I didnt realise new electric cookers didnt come with a power supply cable coz Ive installed loads of them over the years. I now have an electrician coming to install it this afternoon which means more expense. If Id known that Id have bought one which came with installation. Still at least I managed to get someone quickly so will actually be able to cook tonight after all so could be worse.

Jillian will be getting done late tonight coz I have to pick up ds at 7 and dont want to go anywhere all sweaty, lol.

ah lol as long as you do or ill kick ass :)

Lol :) my arms are aching a bit from level 2 with the big weights

Im actually not in any pain at all today which surprises me coz last time I did it I was in agony all that day and the next, and the next, and the next, lol. Fingers crossed Im still saying that tomorrow mind you.

Ive just had a minor blip and somehow managed to eat a bounty. Not going to beat myself up about it though and I did enjoy it especially considering its the first bounty Ive had in a long, long time. Anyway back on the wagon as from now.

Yep, dont let the bounty enjoyment win you over, you can get straight back on it :D

Welcome back on the wagon [carefully ignores bounty moment :)]

New cookers are lovely once you get used to them! You will be able to do lots of experiments from the recipes thread :D

Well day 2 of Jillian went ahead as planned last night. Was slightly tougher than day one and I was a tiny bit sore at 5am but its worn off now.

Bacon and eggs for breakfast. Yummy! Leftover chilli burgers for lunch and sausage for dinner. I love being able to cook!

Anyway off out for my other weekly 'exercise' now so ill catch up later. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Hi all. :)

Day 3 of Jillian complete. Last time round I actually had to skip day 3 coz by the time Id finished the warm up I physically couldnt do any more, lol so definitely an improvement.

move onto level 2 its easier :D LOL
well done!

Back