Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

style network tonight at 10pm or tomorrew at 4pm xx

Evening Jo :)

Love the bracelet - what a lovely surprise!

WRT mims - I tend to have a half portion for a snack or full portion if it's the meal (eg sandwich lunch). Also I try to have at least 1/2 a day to look after my insides rather than too much on any one day!

Hi Jo
Your truth bracelet is lovely. My mum bought my daughter a nomination one for her 16th, quite fancy one of them myself, might start hinting now, bday isnt for months now. Oh and yours was this week was it not?

Last edited:
Ooh the bracelet is so pretty, I love the bird and heart charms. I'm so behind on this charm bracelet trend - will have to look it up.

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago Julz. She even got me a birthday present as well so wondering what on earth is going on with her at all. Shame she still hasn't paid me back any of the money she owes me but can't have everything lol.

I love jewellery Rose. It started when I started losing weight coz it was the one thing I knew would still fit me when I lost weight lol. I now have loads of it although until yesterday nothing which cost much coz I can never justify spending a lot of money on myself so would never have gotten one if my mum hadn't bought me it.

There's always Christmas Lisa.

Morning Jo :)

Morning peeps.

I officially hate Jillian. Cant actually lift my arms up today. Think the housework will have to wait an hour.

JoanneM said:
Morning peeps.

I officially hate Jillian. Cant actually lift my arms up today. Think the housework will have to wait an hour.

Lol

Morning Jo, Hows the diet and everything going?

xx

JoanneM said:
Morning peeps.

Maybe the bracelet is just heavier than you thought...

LOL dont blame ya. start on monday love. after 3 days the aching goes mind x

Until you start level 2 that is Lisa. ;)

Nee things are going fine. Not sure how well its going on the scales but time will tell. It was nice to hear youre back in the right place as well.

nooo! i only achjed a tad on my arms after level 2!

Back