Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

When I was doing my Tesco order the other night I thought Id try these pork scratchings. Well its safe to say I wont be trying them again. Vile really isnt the word for them. Yuk!

which ones darl?

nom nom nom love em :D

Morning. :)

Well today I am only 0.2lbs away from last Fridays wi so am very happy with that. Fingers crossed that will be gone tomorrow and I won't mind in the slightest if an extra couple of ounces disappear along with it.

Morning Jo, on track then love

Thankfully yes Jim. Ive had a really good week, just need to keep it up now.

Jillian didnt quite happen this morning. I put on level 1, did the warm up, did the strength part of circuit one and then collapsed in heap when itwas time to do the jump rope. My body just wouldnt do it. Think level 3 might have been a tad too much for me yesterday.

Anyway the plan is to leave it for the rest of the day coz Im heading off out anyway and then to give it another go tonight. Not going to beat myself up over it if I dont do it tonight though. A day off wont kill me.

i actually think level 1 is still the worse. Ill be having to start again next week love.
Have a day off x

I am probably asking a stupid question but who is Jillian? You guys sound like you are in agony!!! I have just cancelled my membership to the gym to save money and I was wondering if you have tips for me to start exercising since I am 6ft and 18 stone yikes!!! xxx

Its Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Rachie. She is one of the trainers on the Biggest Loser US and she is tough.

Good news for me this evening. I now have a babysitter for the weekend. :D That makes me a very happy bunny to say the least. Means I get to join the girls for lunch and an all day drinking session on Saturday as well as knowing the kids are fine while Im out on Friday night and I wont have to rush home either.

Excellent news about your weekend Jo!!! That Jillian sound tough. How many session do you get to do a week? xx

Not including the warm up and the cool down the actual workout itself is only 20 minutes so I try to do it every day although I usually end up with a day off at the weekend coz Im too hungover, lol.

Had a day off today as well coz I just dont feel up to it at all but back to it tomorrow again.

Hey Jo... I need to get back to being Jillian'd again!

Have a fabulous weekend babes & well done on getting the babysitter. x

Yay! Glad the babysitter worked out this weekend Joanne and bet you have a blast on your girls' day out! :D

Evening Jo. Have a fantastic night out :D

Hey JoanneM,

Hope your feeling back in the spirit today and have lots of fun tonight

xx

Back