Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Todays food now that I finally know.

B: 2 egg cheese omelette
L: Cocoa mim with cream
D: Chilli mince with salad
S: Salad
W: 6-7 litres
E: Probably none, just not in the mood for Jillian today at all.

Slight change of plan on dinner but thought Id post it anyway. I had the chilli mince with lettuce and cheese split between 2 Mam Lupes tortillas. Absolutely delicious and Im totally stuffed. Ive even left enough mince for another tortilla for lunch tomorrow. Low carb really is sustainable in the long term with substitions like the tortillas.

Feeling the constipation issue this morning so methinks a trip to Thorntons today may be in order. ;)

Scales still sitting at 185.4. :(

Morning Jo :)

Evening. :)

First things first, todays food:

B: 2 boiled eggs with butter
L: Chilli mince with lettuce and cheese in a low carb totilla
D: Gammon steak with fried egg and lettuce
S: Thorntons brazil nut toffee (and my stomach is going already, lol)
W: 4 litres
E: Jillian
A: None

Anyway Ive decided to move back to Exante tomorrow. Im thinking Ill do WS for a while until I get back into the swing of it and that would mean I should be able to continue with Jillian, but Ill see how the day goes before I decide. Wish me luck coz Im definitely going to need it.

Good luck Joanne, you've done wonderfully on it before, you know you can do it again, and you don't need to worry about how to maintain.

Exactly Rose. And let's be honest losing it really is the easiest part.

Well the good news is that having polytrotted to the bathroom I no longer have a problem with constipation lol. ;)

Morning Jo, that made me laugh :D

LOL
morning love - great to see you happy xxx

Polytrotting - love it!

Feel a bit the same today, but mine is due to eating a huge plate of dodgy chicken and chilli mince combo too late last night :(

Afternoon all. :D

Hope youre ok Susie.

I am incredibly happy. Right now Im feeling like a teenager. Been on the phone for the past 1 hour and 40 minutes, lol. Thats in addition to the hour weve spent on the phone every night since Sunday. I think I really like this guy. :D

woop love is in the air :) ( or something totally else cos i have a rude version of this song ;) )

Lol Vicky. Its ridiculous how cheerful I am these days. We'll probably not get on at all when we meet up again but Im just enjoying it for what it is just now. :D

Evening Jo, glad you're enjoying the moment :D

Morning Jo

Lol, ok maybe a bit soon for that but I really, really like this guy. Havent felt like this in a long time.

Back