Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Morning Jo:)

Morning Jo love

Morning peeps. :)

Delighted to say I've lost 1.8lbs this week so actually managed to get past the 8 stone lost mark. :D

Omg 8 stone woooohoooo! Well done for smashing that target babe! Ur amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done gorgeous xxxx

Great stuff Jo, well done love

How ridiculous is this? He left at 9.30 this morning coz he had an interview and is then working at half 3. We've spoken on the phone 3 times since then and he is now on his way back to spend an hour with me before he has to head to work.

My aunt commented the other day that she thought we were joined at the hip. She wasn't kidding lol.

awwww....so has he proposed yet? xxx

So cute:D

And I've got some hats that really need dusting off :D
Xxx

So you've lost 8 stone & gained probably 14 stone ish???

Fab loss babes & fab news on the man! x

Wow, 8 stone, you absolute star. That's an incredible amount to lose, what a milestone.

Morning peeps. :)

Delighted to say I've lost 1.8lbs this week so actually managed to get past the 8 stone lost mark. :D

How ridiculous is this? He left at 9.30 this morning coz he had an interview and is then working at half 3. We've spoken on the phone 3 times since then and he is now on his way back to spend an hour with me before he has to head to work.

My aunt commented the other day that she thought we were joined at the hip. She wasn't kidding lol.

WOW Well done hun thats so fab :D :D

and Ahhhhhhhh how sweet is that xx

He has Vicky and needless to say I said yes, lol. Not telling anyone yet though.

Hit the nail on the head Linzi. ;)

He has Vicky and needless to say I said yes, lol. Not telling anyone yet though.

Hit the nail on the head Linzi. ;)

Is this what I think it mean??? :love047:

Back