Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Good afternoon Jodie,
This is first chance i had to get online today!!,
DD(12yrold) has had a rugby match this morning so me and my mum took her whilst h2b stayed here with youngest dd and ds went into work.
I had a good day yesterday but then last night i had a small pizza and a small bit of tiramasu!!, and tbh i didnt enjoy either!!, so today i will be going easy with what i have to eat!!
Hope your having a good day Jodie and that your dh has managed to have day off

Hi Tara

Hope your dd had a good time at Rugby today.

I'm knackered - no reason, i've done nothing today! DH had day off and we just chilled out. Took ds to the playground, popped in to my Mums and that was about it.

Sorry to hear about your little blip last night - at least you sound as though you are already on form today and wont let it put you back. Funnily enough, pizza is the one thing that i have been craving on cd.

I haven't done too bad but still not a strict 1000 day as such. Had an apple, a satsuma, about 130g grapes (guessing!) 150g blueberries (that my Mum got me), a hot vanilla shake, ice-berg lettuce, cucumber, 30g couscous and 100g of prawns with v low fat dressing. Oh, and some celery with a spoonful of 0% fat yogurt! God it sounds loads doesnt it???!!!! I know prawns are not listed on 1000 but they are on 1200 so i kind of adapted! Probably overdone the fruit again as i didnt keep a record but there we go.

I weighed myself this morning and I was 9st 7lbs on my scales so i was really pleased. Hope my cdc's scales are saying the same as mine next week!:D

TOTM is due in the next few days and I think that is why i am feeling more hungry and completely drained. I just wish it would start as i usually feel better then.

Sorry I'm really rambling now:D Better get ready for work tomorrow. May pop back later if i can
xxx

Hiya babe,
Its strange cos pizza is probally one thing that i have misse and craved the most since i started cd, but you know what, i really was shocked that whilst i was eating it last night i was like oh ok why have i been missing this!!! weird or what? and tbh was thinking wished i had a proper dinner!!!! as in something cd!!!! Gee wizz whats dont know what cd has done to me but hay i think i like this train of thought!!!! OMG!!!
WE seem to have the same totm to!!!! as i am due in the next few days aswell !!
Sounds like a good day for you babe, bet its been nice spending a day with your dh & ds?.
Yeah Sian had a good time with rugby a few more bruises but hay thats part n parcel of the game, the team are really pulling together well this season which is good, last wk sian had a match but unfortunatly i couldnt go watch as my parents were away for the weekend and my h2b had to work, so her coach took her & looked after her for me, and she only went and scored a bloomin try, today no such luck!!
Hope you ahve a good day at work tomorrow babe if you dont get back online xx

Morning Tara
Just popping in before work. Had quite alot of extra grapes last night in bed:( I was so hungry - dont know what was wrong with me! As I'm work today should be easier. I'm only taking one tetra with me and i'll probably get an apple from the shop at lunchtime.

Well, gotta go, have a great day and chat tonight.
xxxx

Well done for avoiding those pringles Tara - god, pringles are SO moreish arent they?

Today was ok but i didnt weigh my grapes (again). Took tetra to work, had that, an apple and some grapes plus 3 litres of water which is really good for me. (usually still glugging at 8.30pm)

But when I collected ds from my Mums after work i had a few of her sugar free butterscotch sweets. Then I had half of my ds' apple, and some more grapes. All probably ok except for the sweets!

Just put some salmon in the oven, going to have it with couscous and broccoli which should be yummy. The amount of salmon is tiny though isnt it compared to the amount allowed for the white fish? I'm cooking for my sil tonight and each fillet is around 160g so i'll have to cut off abit of mine and give extra to her i suppose:(

Work was ok, bit boring as usual and glad to be home. Not going kickboxing tonight - too tired. Completely lost my motivation with the exercise. Since coming out of ketosis i've become really tired again. I thought it was my weight before but it must just be that i'm a lazy cow:D

totm still hasnt started which is really annoying coz i cancelled my waxing appt tonight in anticipation!

Hows things your end hunnibun?xx

lol about your h2b - glad he finds our torture entertaining:D

I feel almost normal now with the 1000 meals - first time i've been able to eat the same as my sil in 4 months! Mind you, i did give her a few oven chips as well.

You poor thing re totm. Its horrid isnt it? Can you relax abit tonight and take it easy? (i shouldnt imagine its that easy with 3 kids!)

I've rebooked waxing for next Monday so i hope totm arrives soon! I have got the best waxer ever - she is fantastic.

Dinner sounds good tonight Tara. I've had mine plus a small banana. Bar saved for bed as usual or may have another tetra - not sure yet. Decisions, decisions!:D

Still taking the antiobiotics for my gum infection, last day tomorrow but it still hurts. How long did yours take to clear up?

H2B hust finds it amazing that me and you seem to be doing stuff at the same time lol
Dinner was lovely full up for now!! it is amazing how a bit of food makes you feel normal. I still have a tetra and some fruit to still eat!

Yeah will be able to chill out tonight, girls have just this min gone to bed, and DS will be good he no trouble at all am lucky that they all very good.
My gim was probally uncomfterbal for a coulple of days after meds were finished but not enough to take painkillers

H2B hust finds it amazing that me and you seem to be doing stuff at the same time lol

yea i think we are turning into twins! lol:D

totm still hasnt arrived and i swore i wouldnt get on the scales until it did (as i seem to put on right up until it starts)......couldn't resist and got on the scales this morning - up 1lb!!!!!:( Not sure if its totm or the extra fruit:( I just can't control myself with the fruit, i find it much harder on 1000 than i did on ss or 790:sigh:

Got wi a day early this week as well as cdc is going on holiday.

Oh well, another day, i'll try and make it a good one.

No work today, so all day with ds which will be nice. Bit dull weather wise so not sure what we will get up to yet. You got any plans?

Yea think we must be turning into twins lol,
I got on scales yesterday am and mine is showing a 1lb gain to, lol,
gggrrrr wish my totm would go away lol,

My weigh-in is still friday this week,just half hour early so fingers crossed for then.

Enjoy your day with ds,I have not got any plans for today.
Weather is dull here aswell and looks set for the day!!

Are you all organised for your wedding? Is it going to be a big/small do? Give us the details:D

Blimey you guys .... just been catching up on your posts ..... 5lbs a piece to go!!! Well impressed there girlies!!! OOOOhhh another couple of weeks and you'll both be there - how does that feel!! What are you both going to do to celebrate???

x

Hi Dobbie

Yea, 5lbs doesnt sound much but at the rate i'm going i think it will take another month to shift! It is slow, slow, slow! We are trying to push eachother on though and it is definitely helping! xx

We have booked a small registry office for the actual service, it only seats 14 and has standing for 16!! so keeping it small for that bit,then we will go back to my mums for some food,then for the evening we have booked a place for the reception so everyone that has'nt been invited to the day time bit has been invited to that. There's only 25 of us for daytime, but the total number for the reception is about 90(including daytime guests) eeeekkk.
Have got a dress sorted its ivory and a winter wedding dress full lenth and straight long sleve but off the shoulder, i need to go and have a fitting so that it can be made shorter!! and it will need taking in now i should imagine!!!!

Hiya Dobbie,
eeekkk yeah 5lbs to go thanks for reminding us!! lol
It feels good to know we almost there but it is kinda scarey tooo as thats when the real hard work starts by keeping the weight off!! yikes, but jodie and i are fast becoming addicted to fruit so hopefully that will be a good thing for us.
And it does deffinatly does help us being at the same point to support and encourage each other xx

You two will be there in no time!!! And let's face it, a loss is loss right. Each week you edge a little close to goal. Better to be slow and steady to get to goal and stay at goal rather than whoop down there as fast as possible and not be able to maintain!!!

oooooooooooo how exciting! dress sounds gorgeous, you must post lots of pics of the day!

I have actually never worn my wedding dress! Its a long story but in brief:

I went to Turkey to marry my husband. I only had about 5 days there so we had to arrange everything really quickly. It was ramadan and it was really difficult to find a registry office that was open. We managed to find one eventually and went to book our wedding for a few days later. While we were signing the forms etc it transpired that they were actually marrying us! We had the cleaner as our witness! I was wearing combat trousers and trainers and we didnt have any rings!:eek: No photos, nothing! We were in a state of shock afterwards!

That was 8 years ago and we still haven't got round to having a proper do! I'm thinking of maybe doing something for our 10 year anniversary so that we can do it properly this time:D

OMG jodie thats amazing story!! shame about the dress tho but as you say do something special for your 10th anniversary that will be great, i take it you couldnt speak turkish at the time? can you now?
will deffo post some pics on here of the day,most of day guests are close friends as i didnt want ot upset family by having some for the day and others just for the evening so was easier to just have close friends and my mun dad sister and brother-in-law at daytime, and one of my best friends (who happens to be a fella!!) is doing the photos for us.

yea i didnt speak Turkish then but my husband did!!! ( he is Turkish!) I said to him "why didnt you realise what was happening?" and he said "well, i've never been married before!" lol:D

I think i was 9st 4lbs when i got married so i could probably almost get back into that dress now! its packed away in my mum's loft so maybe i'll have to get it out.

Been to the old town today with ds. He went on all the rides - brum, postman pat etc. We then went to the shop where i used to work (20 years ago and still the same owners:eek:) for an ice-cream (i didnt have one ofcourse!) Then popped in to see my Mum and a quick supermarket trip.

I am SO tired again, no energy at all. Its so annoying.

Had a shake, 1 1/2 litres of water, an apple and a satsuma so far. Oh and about 80g of prawns. I had them left over from the other night and unfortunately i couldn't resist. They are only 70cals per 100g and 0.4g of fat so i didnt think they would do much damage.

Got another very expensive packet of blueberries for later. I must try and stop this blueberry addiction - why i cant feel the same about granny smiths! lol

Back