Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Just wanted to say that you guys are doing soooo well!! It must be very exciting to know you are sooo close. Keep it up - you'll soon be there.

I can't wait to join a last half stone thread. Maybe in another couple of weeks, got to shift 13lbs between now and then before I can join for the last 7.

Thanx Dobbie - wont be long at all before you are here with us:)

How are those little kittens tonight Tara?

Just had some lovely plaice and broccoli (big improvement on last nights disaster!) Already had some grapes and an apple so got 50 cals left for the fruit. Desperate for a banana which i know will take me over but i really want one!!!!! Might just treat myself:D

Then.....a bar at bedtime as usual:D

Done 3 litres but wont do anymore as I would really like to spend the whole night in my bed for a change!

Kittens doing good, vocal little things, and muma cat dont like leaveing them even to use the litter tray!!, this morning she tryed takeing them with her!!
Just had the pork orange & mushroom dinner out of the yellow book,yummy. Still got to have a bit of fruit and a frozen choc tetra!!
Surely a banana wont hurt you hun,it wont take you very much over
I have had 4 ltrs and 3 largeish black coffee's so far, its funny i had a few nights where i were getting up a couple of time to go wee, but last 2 nights i have slept through thankgoodness

Just had that banana - omg it was so bananarey again!:D Yum!

Changed my cdc appointment to Friday as i dont have to go to London now. Its at 9am so that will be better for me and give me the full 7 day loss.

Mummy cat sounds so maternal, bless her. What a good mummy!

mmmmm all the talk of bananas i just had to have one for my bit of fruit
totally with you, mine was sooo bananarey too mmmmm really double yum!!

god are we weired??? lol

LOL - you said it hun! xx

Off to work now - have a good day x

Those kittens are so gorgeous Tara - they make me miss my cat so much!

Got a terrible headache so just waiting for the painkillers to kick in.

Was stuck in Court until 1.30pm so only had about half a litre of water this morning and no shakes or food! No wonder i had a headache!

Had first shake about half an hour ago plus an apple so back on track. Just trying to get through some water now.

My house is in such a state, really need to get on with the housework. Perhaps i'll get some motivation in a min!

Hi Jo,
you had a long morning then hun,hope court was ok,you will soon catch up with your water and food babe.
I so far have had 2 ltrs water, 2 coffee's,brekkie and a cd bar.
I had planed to get a lot of housework done today but as of yet have not done a lot!!, have been feeling tired and also had a bit of a headache!, tummy also has been feeling a bit dodgie, got to the point where i had to go lay down,luckily feel a bit brighter now.
Must be a day for a lack of motivation.
Hope painkillers kick in and sorts your headache out soon
The kittens are very cute,sorry about your cat, how long ago did you loose your it hun?

my cat is still very much alive but she lives at my Mums! when i moved house she stayed at my Mum's house while i got settled in but then my Dad died and so i left her with my Mum to look after her:) She is black with a little bit of white under her chin that looks like a star (hence her name "star"!) and is SO affectionate. I felt that my Mum needed her more than me so she's stayed there! xx

Bless sorry to hear about your dad, but you were so nice to let mum keep her, bet she loves haveing her for the company especially as star is so affectionate, she sounds like a reaaly good cat.
My other cat is black and white a coplete wally and looks as it=f the tail has had the tip dipped in the white paint!! and loves lots of fuss and attention!!

yea my mum is only 5 mins down the road from me so i visit Star alot! I think she really helps my Mum - you never feel lonely when you have a cat do you? I've always loved them ever since I can remember!

Well, all i've done is clean the bathroom and now i'm waiting for my Mum. We're going to the vets to get Star's food (she has a "delicate" tummy and can only have special vet food) then maybe abit of shopping in tesco express - the excitement of it all!

Going to try and list some bits on ebay tonight - only managed to list one pair of shorts and my husband's motorbike so far! Got loads of clothes to put on there.

Might do a spot of online shopping at Next as well. Can't afford it but it cheers me up:D

yea my wardrobe is looking a little sparse at the moment!

Just had a very strange dinner - small piece of plaice, some cottage cheese and sprouts! I just love sprouts! Not sure you can have them on cd though?! Didnt think about that! Oh well, never mind.

Still got 150 cals worth of fruit and a bar to go so i should be fine for the evening. Got some blueberries so think i'll have those in a bit.

Done about 2 litres of water so need to try and get abit more down now.

xx

well try sprouts with cottage cheese - they actually go together quite well:D

Just had the blueberries - oooo yum, they were nice.

Looked on the next site - i wanted to order a black catsuit - have you seen it? its gorgeous and just right for christmas dos. Guess what? its sold out!:cry:

Back