last night...

da-na-na-na

I was cleaning up until 12am!
What the hell?

I finished work at 4pm and went straight to the gym to do some resistance. Was home by 6:30 and back out the door at 6:45 to deliver some orders (my second job is Ann Summers). Was home for 8:15. Watched a movie called hot rod which I laughed my ass off too! Then at 9:30...

decided it was a fab idea to bath my stinky wee dog, and blow dry him.

THEN started cleaning the house from top to bottom (I was hoovering at 11pm, I dont think next door was impressed lol).

I have struggled all week with lack of energy but yesterday seemed some what different lol

Just thought I would share that with you :8855:

Go you! Im gonna PM you my address and you can come and expend some of that energy in my house :D

I know what you mean!Sometimes i have zero energy and ache all the time,other times i am on ahigh and have never felt better in my life!I definitely feel the difference when i haven`t drunk enough water for the day,i feel drained.I`m due my totm,and i feel awful at the mo.Worse mood swings than ever,my husband is staying out my way!

Go you! Im gonna PM you my address and you can come and expend some of that energy in my house :D

Ha ha I should set up a business do some moon light work

Back