Last Nights W.I

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
I got weighed last night and have lost 2.5lb in 2 weeks :(
Not great but i know why! .. and am more than prepared to move on from it :eek:

I would love some ideas for quick easy lunches ... Im sorta getting fed up with salad as i only like lettuce, cuc, and peppers ... so it ends up pretty bland! ..

xxxxxx

Hi Pixie

Thats good isnt it?

I have prawns, mushroom risotto (covent garden) and left over asparagus..

Also i sometimes have ainsley harriets couscous with crab sticks and roasted veg (cook a load of this up at the weekend) its so easy.

Julie x

ohhh i forgot about crabsticks i love em !!!!!!!!!! so yummy in a salad or a jacket spud mmm thats me off to tesco ! hehe ... Oh i tried cous cous last week and couldnt make my mind up if i liked it or not lol

Pixie it's a loss so it's brilliant :eek:) Keep going xx

Well done pixie, the good thing is that you know where you slipped up.

Couscous is great when used with flavours, I like lemon in mine when I have fish. mmmmm

thats a good loss, i eat cous cous too also crab sticks but i find that when i find nice flavoured ones i forget were i bought them from!!!
also ravioli or beans on toast,

I LOVE crab sticks,but like them with thousand island sauce, haha. So I just leave them! I do like cous cous but flavoured! I have beans and egg on toast sometimes or here is one of my fav recipes and its virtually fat free-

Sweet potato soup with a kick!

Two sweet potatoes
Chilli Powder
Big onion
Lentils
Fry light
Veg Boullion Stock (get it from asda next to the stocks)

Peel and slice your sweet potatoes, dice your onion, get your oil nice and hot and chuck your onions in, brown them slightly, chuck your sweet potato in and brown, add half a teaspoon of chilli powder (mine is very hot chilli powder, so I don't add much at all) turn itall over, then cover it with boiling water and add 4 table spoons of veg boullion and let it boil. When its all soft, mash it like mash potato. It should be so soft you don't need to blend it.

This is my mums reciper and its soooo beautiful. If you'r craving curry, it will do for that, its creamy and a bit hot, mmmmm!

ps, welldone on the weight loss!

Back