Last person to post wins!

Decarb decarb decarb take some and get back on

.................don't worry I failed too. Took little T to macdonalds for lunch and bought her a mcflurry. I knew she wouldn't eat it............but guess who did????? I really detest myself sometimes. I really don't know what's wrong with me!!!!! Oh well I will try harder tomorrow. Keep going you two....we will beat this thing!!!! xxxx

...............although I failed miserably on the food front by contrast I was excellent on the exercise front. I got up extra early & walked to pick up my Grandaughter, walked down to our local village and then walked back to my home again. About 6 miles in all. It was cold but really luvverly. So I am not a COMPLETE loser!!!!! xxxx

im a complete loser lol as i was just about to do my exercise dvd and the dh wanted me to help him with his work. food wise i didnt eat much but was still some carbs. tomorrow is another day.

Ok that was our last slip up day. From now on we will be 100%. It is so much easier with the support of like minded people so thank you Ladies for being around. xxxx

yes ive just had beans on toast but will try much harder tomorrow and will get on the exercise mission to help me get through. i find when i dont drink enough thats when i eat so up the water tomorrow. come on we can do it.

.................well I know that I don't drink enough so I will take a leaf out of your book and up the fluid intake from tomorrow. Since I came back from my hols I have not been in ketosis for more than a few days. I think it's about time I knuckled down and did it properly to get this last little bit off. With this diet it should be easily achievable before Christmas. So Girlies tomorrow is D-day...........no more slip ups.....no more excuses......just more determination to win this battle. Anybody know any good war cries because I believe that this post is crying out for one at this point!!!!!

omg, what are we all like?! right girls. this is it. we are going to be good. we will not take each others excuses. we are paying out at least £100 a month and its not worth it if we keep cheating all the time. we have got to be good. i think its time for some serious 'but' kicking!!!
£100 a month = whats the point if we are cheating?!
we have no excuses, we quite simply shouldnt be eating food. there is no need to stuff our faces on this diet!!
we all need to up our water intake. (i know mine has dropped!)
we need to think of each other spitting in our food if we are tempted! yuk lol.
we are never going to be skinny minnies if we keep cheating.
come on girls. we can do this.
add your revolting turn offs for food and thoughts below.
its time to knuckle down and get 'well ard' lol,
:9529::pillowfight::tomato::gen144:

morning all. well am feeling positive am gonna do this today. well as for off putting food i should have thought about this last night but imagine bread mixed with water how soggy it goes so imagine that for all bread types including pizza lol be strong girls

sorry me now.

Im back! and winning again!

IM HERE

.............................so am I and 100% today..............Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done bernice i wish i could be the same im not gonna post til tomorrow evening to let everybody know i was 100% it started when the shopping arrived. whoops

Back