Last Person To Post Wins

D@mn!! I haven't been near the thread all day and you spot me sneaking in! LOL :D:D

:D Morning all, it`s me again, your lord and master, see i go to work and no one comes out to play, so the crown is well and truly mine, taking it to work with me again so you cant have it :p Ner Ner!!!!!

mornin' all. Trouble with my connection but I can find my way here when you're not looking. bright 'n' frosty here in Cheshire this morning.

such a beautiful day today but it is perishing cold tonight; no cloud cover. Cuddle up on the sofa tonight I think. Enjoy your evening everyone ......

Yay!! I Win!! :p:D

Please note that this thread is now officially closed. Please do not attempt to post as your post will not count. Allan is the official winner of this thread - all bow down to your :king2: and champion :D

:p Thanx Carol, Normal service will be resumed later tonight when i get back from work :D

:p Thanx Carol, Normal service will be resumed later tonight when i get back from work :D

Oi! Plod!! You Cheeky B****r!!! Normal service? Depends what you consider to be 'normal' around here doesn't it? Certainly not you being lord and master of us and this thread! lol! :p:D

As I said, it's me who's the winner of this thread folks and if you manage to behave yourselves I may even consider employing some of you in my Queenly Castle! ;):D

Back