Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hello you are doing so well so far :) hope today goes smoothly for you again.
Danii x

Day 18 - yesterday went well although I did have an extra half a packet as I had a shake at 7.30am, a bar at 12.30pm, felt really hungry by 4.30 and had a really bad headache so had half a soup. Felt better :) Soup for dinner. Finding the bars dont fill me up as much as the soups but the tesco ones are lovely...mmm! Ready for a good day today and might have that extra half a packet if I need to x

Hey Shelly
Just been having a read of your diary and wanted to pop in and say hi :) and good luck :)

Day 19 - stayed 100% yesterday so pleased with that. Struggling as TOTM feel bloated :'( and scales say ive put on weight :'( only a few more days so just gotta get through it! Already had a shake and did my workout :) Roll on week 3 WI

Day 20 - did well yesterday (no nibbles) :-D Just had my shake, down to the last 9 days supply. Will order more next week, possibly 2 months supply - 1 box of shakes and 1 box of soups! Should be close to goal then (fingers crossed) ;-) Still feel bloated but should be back to normal next wednesday! X

Day 21 - had another sneaky look at the scales and sad to say still the same as last week. It did go up slightly over the last few days but guessing water retention as still TOTM! Not happy but will give it another week and might then do WS x

Day 22 - WI - 1.5lbs off :-( really wanted 2.5 so I could lose 1 stone! Still happy as TOTM so I can blame that. Hoping I have a good loss next week then doing AAM week. Can't wait to eat something! X

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and well done! You're doing great, and you're bound to get that first stone next week!
TOTM combined with sluggish bowels is bound to slow things up a bit, so I bet you'll get a good weight loss next week :)
x

Day 24 - started off well but someone at work got chips so I had few...then a few more...then a few more! :mad: WHY!?! After telling myself off I then go home and have OH's curry! Definitely out of ketotis! Must get back to 100% tomorrow (really enjoyed the curry though ;-) )

Day 28 - drawing a line under this weekend as TS went completely out the window! Back on track today. Went on the scales and not looking good....gone up! I know it will be off in no time if I stick to it 100%! WHICH I WILL!

shellyn1980 said:
Day 28 - drawing a line under this weekend as TS went completely out the window! Back on track today. Went on the scales and not looking good....gone up! I know it will be off in no time if I stick to it 100%! WHICH I WILL!

Hey Shelly
Yeah it'll be off in no time :) good luck with the TS x

Thanks DQ. You are doing great. I am really struggling with water. Just so bored of it but don't like fizzy pop or flavoured water. Fussy cow aren't i! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

shellyn1980 said:
Thanks DQ. You are doing great. I am really struggling with water. Just so bored of it but don't like fizzy pop or flavoured water. Fussy cow aren't i! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lol me too hate coke and flavoured sparkling waters and the tap water here tastes like a swimming pool :S

Day 31 - went on the scales on Tuesday and I had put on 3lbs! Really annoyed on the day but my own fault for not sticking to the diet. I will pretend that was my AAM week as I did add a meal (just the wrong sort) ;-) Started again yesterday as full TS which went well. Had my next delivery as well so will have a chocolate shake at 7.45 then tomato soup for lunch at 1.30 x

shellyn1980 said:
Day 31 - went on the scales on Tuesday and I had put on 3lbs! Really annoyed on the day but my own fault for not sticking to the diet. I will pretend that was my AAM week as I did add a meal (just the wrong sort) ;-) Started again yesterday as full TS which went well. Had my next delivery as well so will have a chocolate shake at 7.45 then tomato soup for lunch at 1.30 x

It'll just be water weight shelly it'll come off really quick x well done for getting back on it x

Hi hunni, how you doing, after my up and down week im back on it today.
I need this weight to shift. i really not liking the weighing on a saturday tho. i prefer my tuedays so thinking i may do sneak peaks but actually weigh not this tuesday but next tuesday and record a loss then. so im back on track for tuesdays. youve done really well tho huni. what are you weighing at now. i managed to still see 13.12 for the second time so sts thankfully. wud love 6lb gone this week duno if thats abit much tho lol. xxxx

Back