Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hi Sam, i'm back at 13 st 13 lbs so we are nearly the same. Went out last night so will be 100% again from today. Didn't stray too much on food just the alcohol. I'll weigh in on tuesday hope to lose a bit more to make it a stone x

Day 35- starting week 6 tomorrow so will WI then as well. Yesterday went well and drank plenty of water. 100% today and I might just get to that 1 stone :-D fingers crossed x

Morning all! Just had WI and lost 5 lbs!! That does include last weeks increase of 3lbs but now off!! I have now lost 15lbs in total. I am disappointed in a way I lost this in 5 weeks but I am discounting 2 weeks as I did eat (and drink) the wrong things....beer, curry, pizza, etc etc. But head is now focussed and I will continue to lose!! Yay!!!!!

Wow that's brilliant! Just think, you would never have lost 15lbs doing a 'normal' diet for five weeks if two of those weeks were off plan!
Congratulations on losing your first stone!! :D
x

Congrats Shelley that's great :) congrats also on your first stone x

:wee: well done Shelly first stone down in less than a month. Good going chick, straying a while didn't do too much harm. Keep at it you are doing soooo well xx

Hi alison, thanks for the comments. Need to keep focussed. You're doing great 8 lbs is great for first week! I lost the same but gave in to cravings week 3 and 4 then went out once in week 5. Naughty me :mad: I really want to do this for me so I will! Thanks for the support x

Hi alison, thanks for the comments. Need to keep focussed. You're doing great 8 lbs is great for first week! I lost the same but gave in to cravings week 3 and 4 then went out once in week 5. Naughty me :mad: I really want to do this for me so I will! Thanks for the support x

Thanks Shell I am well focused and looking forward to WI Friday, I am worried tho cos I have a meal out on Friday evening for my birthday. I have already told my friends I'm not drinking but I am worried about food choices. I've had a look at the menu online and they use some kind of sauce or pasta with everything there! I was hoping for a plain steak or gammon with salad so hope they will oblige.

I'm sure they will accommodate you. Yesterday finished off fine. New day today and feeling positive. Will do my exercise about 8.30 then have a shake about 11. I am finding the soups a little boring but I think its in my head as when I tuck in I still like them! Got some tesco bars if I don't fancy the soup!

Not sure how many days it is now in total so not counting any more. Did well today had a shake for breakfast then a bar at 3.30pm for lunch. Will have a soup in a bit. Clothes are feeling looser so happy about that. Off work as had to take leave before I lost it. Not going away as always uncomfortable in swimwear. Saw photos in Egypt last year and although I weighed 12 lbs less I look so horrid! Can't wait to lose the weight so I can have confidence in wearing what I want inc swimwear! OH was ill before we went and lost loads of weight so made me look even worse next to him! Enough with the self loathing and on with the weight loss!

Resisted fish and chips yesterday....Must have turned a corner as I never would have a few weeks ago. Don't know if I'm in ketosis as I haven't had any symptoms but I have never had them since starting. Went on scales today (think I'm getting obsessed) and stayed same as tuesday. Don't mind as long as it doesn't go up. Another day so here goes....

well done on loosing 5lbs hunni thats great and woo for your first stone. i dont think i get any symptoms of ketosis too so never know if im in it or not. onwards and downwards!! xxx

Thanks sam, really happy about that. I think I'm now really wanting this for me rather than just the wedding next year. I want my confidence back and to feel good about myself. Hopefully my head is starting to believe I can do it now I've passed the first goal of a stone. Fingers crossed x

Did a WS day yesterday as I knew I was going to be out for lunch. Not too bad as I did have chicken but also about 5 chunky chips as they were just too tempting! Delish! Scales do not look that great today but still over a stone. Hopefully that will change by weigh day! Back on TS today til 20th then a work lunch. X

your still doing good hun, i had an inadian this week so cant say i didnt slip a little. lost 9lb tho this week. am definetly happy about that. makes up for the 2 weeks i went off plan and sts. makes u think tho lol if i was to go off plan for 2 weeks could i go bk on and loose 9 again lol. defo not chancing it tho. I just have to get through tonight as dinner wise is going to be tricky keep it up tho hun roll on baggy jeans for us both! xxx

Feel rubbish today...bad head. Not sure why as back to TS yesterday after 1 WS day on friday. Might need to take a pill if it persists. :'( hope i'm not coming down with anything as feeling sick yesterday evening and all day today!

Back