Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

shellyn1980 said:
Feel rubbish today...bad head. Not sure why as back to TS yesterday after 1 WS day on friday. Might need to take a pill if it persists. :'( hope i'm not coming down with anything as feeling sick yesterday evening and all day today!

Oh Shelly I really hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks...took a pill and feel better just really weak. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. It could be as I have been off work I have been doing about 1 hour each day of cardio exercise on the kinect which is more then normal. Usually 3/4 times a week. Body probably isn't used to it on the vcld. Thanks for your concern, really appreciate it x look forward to seeing what you're up to tomorrow x

shellyn1980 said:
Thanks...took a pill and feel better just really weak. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. It could be as I have been off work I have been doing about 1 hour each day of cardio exercise on the kinect which is more then normal. Usually 3/4 times a week. Body probably isn't used to it on the vcld. Thanks for your concern, really appreciate it x look forward to seeing what you're up to tomorrow x

Really glad you are feeling better hope you are back to normal tomorrow x yeah might be too much exercise x

New day, and feeling loads better! I nearly had a weak moment yesterday night as OH kept telling me to eat some chicken but resisted. I know it would have probably been fine but thought i've done the whole day TS so why change to WS at 10.30pm. Feeling positive but really struggling again with bowel movement. I did try senakot but didn't work so now on dulcolax which used to work in 2 days but now been 4 days! Not sure what to try as the drink mixes never worked when I was on CD. Help!

WI tomorrow, don't think it will be that good as I have not been to the loo for 4 days! Also feel like i'm retaining water due to TOTM due on wed/thurs. Always the same the week before and on the week :-( did WS on friday aswell. Results will confirm but either way TS til 20th then another WS day!

Morning! Not as bad as I thought but down 3lbs! I feel really bloated but will attempt senakot again to see if that helps (had dulcolax for 3 days). Did have a meal on friday and a couple of drinks so could have maybe done a little better! Still happy with 3lbs x

well done hunni 3lbs is fab and exactly on target for around a stone a month. we all have our slip ups too so dont worry about that. im just wanting to get over this 5day hitch lol. everytime i hit 5 days im either out or somewhwere and forgotten a pack/bar so end up caving in due to hunger lol.
Day 3 tho again atm not falling of plan on day 5 as i want this weight gone and have soo many events coming up at the end of october that i want to look best for and could potentially need to eat so will save it till then im doing something on the 21st 25t 27th 29th and 30th all partys that will have food. so god know what im going to do these days lol! xxx

Well done Shelly 5lbs :wee:

Thanks guys. Happy about loss but with TOTM looming I know i'll probably sts next week, if not gain. Oh well we'll cross that bridge as and when! Thanks x x

Well doing fine today. Had 1.5 litres of water so far and just had a shake. Did not feel hungry but had it anyway so I don't get tempted with anything else ;-) I'll have a soup about 3pm then another one at 8pm. I can honestly say I am really bored of the soups. I am trying to have the tomato and basil and mushroom first as they are my least favourite :-( next order will be just shakes I think! X

i prefere just shakes im going to need to order some pretty soon. they have a good offer on of 50 of your favourite shake for 56 i think it is i really love chocolate with a sweetner but i also love sttrawberry so stuck on what to choose lol, the last couple of says seem to have gone quite ok. i think it definetly helps with the staying indoors as im able to forget about the nice food. and ya no what this is the first time i dont even massivly fancy chinease lol. if i can nail this weekend then il fine as weekday r easy. would love 5lb off this week but not sure if ill be that lucky as totm has decided to show its lovely face! heres to being a Loser!!! xxxx

I know I couldn't decide so just got another bumper pack of soups and shakes. Should have just got shakes but thought soup would be better for the colder weather BUT its been quiet mild! I find being at home worse as all I can think about is the lovely food OH is going to eat. Back at work on Monday so no excuses other than my TOTM starts tomorrow :-(

I finally found your diary :) Hope you're feel a little better now hun? It's funny but I've never had any problems in the toilet department, maybe it's because I've never been TS for too long, something illegal always finds a way into my mouth :( It doesn't help having to cook for the kids and having to test stuff, I never have spoons and spoons but I think the tit bits prevents me from constipation, I trying very hard to not having any tit bits though :)

TOTM for me today, seems to come around so quick and I feel awful, men have it soooo easy! ;)

p.s, I hated all the soups (I only like Heinz veg big soup anyway, so maybe that's why I just can't get on with them, not really a soup person) I love all the shakes though. I bought a bumper box of 50 chocolate shakes, I love them hot with loads of water :)

Feel better but it's also TOTM for me today so different pains now :-( you're so right about men having it easy! No sympathy from OH just the usual of 'eat something, might make you feel better' I get that as a reply for everything now i've started exante! Hope you're feeling better x I will get the shakes next time but I love the vanilla and strawberry ones mmm!

Hi Shelly, still going strong? I can't stomach another month of soups, thankfully one week left of mine then I deffo get shakes only pack.
I haven't had a monthly for 3yrs since I had a mirena coil fitted :wee: best thing I ever did. It's not for contraception but I had very heavy TOTM :(

Hi ali, i'm fine. Did not give in yesterday but still have 3 weeks of soups left :-( I like the vegetable & chicken but now starting to dislike the tomato/basil and mushroom. Struggling with water this week. Feel really bloated from monday :-( finally went to the loo yesterday...hooray! Never want to get that bunged up again! Dulcolax, senakot and dulcoease combination :-S

Ewwwwww that must have been rough for you! Hope you feel better and less sluggish now.
Drinking more water does help but if you find it difficult to get 2L a day down it's hard :(
I prefer my water lukewarm or hot, can drink more that way. You're doing well. xx

Back