Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

ginger&proud said:
bit scary / exciting / weird to think i will be in the 9's in next few months! few months ago i would have been happy to just lose half a stone as that seemed mission impossible! now it is a reality that i will achieve a normal weight in the 9's....

i too love the positivity of this site. used to go on netmums but found it was full of people wanting to argue and hate. Im all about the positivity....we can do this together xx

Thanks ginger, WE WILL DO THIS!! X

babezone said:
Heya hunni, stop being so hard on yourself. this diet is tough this is the only the 2nd time ive managed to get passed 5 days without a takeaway etc. you just need to focus on the short term and not the long you need to tell urself your going to do it for 1 week only and see how u feel at the end of the week. each day focusing on getting through that 1 day to day 7 then come day 7 you would have realised how actually yer it is fairly easy when you put your mind to it and then 7 days flew so quick and you can another 7 days! not only that but youll be so impressed with the weightloss it will spur you on!.do each week as it comes if you have an odd dinner hear and there thats fine just get straightback onit....whats a few weeks of miserable milkshakes for a life time of skinny jeans! lol

So come on mrs!! chin up! you can do this!! i actually look forward to my milkshakes chocolate is sooo nice with a sweetner in i dont crush it now i use ice cold water then pile it with ice cubes so its ice cold n yummy lol.

I keep forgetting my meal bar tho i bn out all day so had my 2nd shake at 6 and dont like eating it this late. ( must stop being naughty)

I just dont even feel hungry nor botherd about food nor do i fancy anything im having to remind myself that im due a shake etc
stewie had maccys earlier and then the kids went to a party at a soft play in the pub surrounded by drink and food and i had a coke zero lol

Sorry if ive turned this into an essay hun. just wanted you to realise your not alone with it were all going to have slip ups but its not how you go wrong that matters but how u pick yourself up and get right bk on it after xxxx

Thanks sam, I'm back at work tomorrow and I should be fine. Even though I have only had 1 ws meal and 2 alcoholic drinks, 3 spoonfuls of pasta in the last 2 weeks, I feel I should have lost more! I think that is what is annoying! Any way less of the negativaty. I know I would not lose 8 lbs on any other diet in 2 weeks. So...i will continue with TS and weigh in on tuesday and hopefully see a decent loss on TOTM week. See you in the 12's soon x

we all lose at different rates, I seem to be a bit slower than others but i dont care, its coming off and theres no way i could have lost 3 stone in less than 3 months on weight watchers etc.

hooray for getting thin!

I'm doing this diet at the same time as my friend,she lost 11 the first week and then another 11 the next week,it was really hard not to feel dejected but I had to put it into perspective.The plan says that most people lose a stone a month and that is what I set out to achieve so does it matter if others get there quicker as long as I am on course for my stone a month.Trust the plan!(my mantra!)
As for the shakes,I love them all-cold and hot.Hot banana and strawberry is a bit like flavoured custard and I have the vanilla with a spoonfull of coffee so it's like a milky coffee.
The soups are ok but I really don't like the tomato one and I have to use a blender because I can't stand the claggy lumps when you just whisk it.
I think as long as we keep trying,a day off here and there isn't going to hurt.What would be worse is to go back to how we ate before.A little progress is better than none!

ginger&proud said:
we all lose at different rates, I seem to be a bit slower than others but i dont care, its coming off and theres no way i could have lost 3 stone in less than 3 months on weight watchers etc.

hooray for getting thin!

Hooray! Thanks ginger x

the secret dieter said:
I'm doing this diet at the same time as my friend,she lost 11 the first week and then another 11 the next week,it was really hard not to feel dejected but I had to put it into perspective.The plan says that most people lose a stone a month and that is what I set out to achieve so does it matter if others get there quicker as long as I am on course for my stone a month.Trust the plan!(my mantra!)
As for the shakes,I love them all-cold and hot.Hot banana and strawberry is a bit like flavoured custard and I have the vanilla with a spoonfull of coffee so it's like a milky coffee.
The soups are ok but I really don't like the tomato one and I have to use a blender because I can't stand the claggy lumps when you just whisk it.
I think as long as we keep trying,a day off here and there isn't going to hurt.What would be worse is to go back to how we ate before.A little progress is better than none!

Thanks SD, like I said just need a good kicking now and then. I am ready to continue my journey and aim for 1 stone per month and I'm on track so no need for me to grumble! I'll be in the 12's in 2 weeks and then roll on 11's at the end of november. I have some lovely 14 and 16 clothes I want to get into so that is my goal x cheers everyone <3

exactly, and sometimes that odd little meal boosts your motabolism and planning to eat is alot better as you know whenits going to eat and can prepare yourself for the restart the day after i have a few occassions on where im going to have to eat infact quite alot im going to have to sacrifise some as its too many i think, i have 21st 25th 29th 30th of october 18th 24th november those may be ok and 4th dec 17th ( 5 corse meal with early hours breakfast)!!! lol didnt even know those were possible. Think i just need to limit the octobers ones at their kinda all close together may just eat on the 29th as there will be booze involved and on the 21st as it may be the same shall see how i feel on the day xxx

I haven't got much on this month so no excuses! Only 20th where i'll be WS and then 30th when i'll be off plan for a night out. Only 1 event in november so far so hopefully no other distractions. X

It's my birthday on the 23rd and I don't know what to do,shall I go out and have a few glasses of wine and a nice meal or stick a candle in a exante bar a be strong?

my bday is 13th november and I am planning on having the day off, not going crazy but cinema with popcorn and nandos for tea. Then I will try and stay 100% til xmas.

ginger&proud said:
my bday is 13th november and I am planning on having the day off, not going crazy but cinema with popcorn and nandos for tea. Then I will try and stay 100% til xmas.

Enjoy your day x

Well just weighed in and lost another 3lbs. Not great but TOTM so happy about that, shame as it was 4 lbs down on sunday so must be water. But as they say onwards and downwards x

Well just weighed in and lost another 3lbs. Not great but TOTM so happy about that, shame as it was 4 lbs down on sunday so must be water. But as they say onwards and downwards x
Wow that's a whopper 3 lbs :) slow and steady remember x

Danii said:
Wow that's a whopper 3 lbs :) slow and steady remember x

Thanks danii, I know I shouldn't compare and I will stop now! I think I would rather lose it a little slower so my body can get used to losing weight and hopefully my skin will shrink back rather than sag a little! X

Don't be disheartened!! You've done fantastically well, and well on course fir your stone a month loss!!

I lost 10 the first week then 4lbs over the next three which was frustrating, but I still lost the stone!! :0) stick with it!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww yeah 3lb is great hunni!! perfect infact for the average stone a month, my scales arnt being to great this week so think im going to be having a slow week this one... xxx

triage999 said:
Don't be disheartened!! You've done fantastically well, and well on course fir your stone a month loss!!

I lost 10 the first week then 4lbs over the next three which was frustrating, but I still lost the stone!! :0) stick with it!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that, really need the encouragement. I'll catch up on your diary in a mo with a lovely cup of tea x

Back