Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

How's it going Shelly? X

DustQueen said:
How's it going Shelly? X

Went to work today and had perles when I got home, hoping they'll take effect soon ;-)

On a positive, feel better today and less hungry! Had my quota for today and early night for me..didn't sleep too well last night..insomnia!
How you doing?

shellyn1980 said:
Went to work today and had perles when I got home, hoping they'll take effect soon ;-)

On a positive, feel better today and less hungry! Had my quota for today and early night for me..didn't sleep too well last night..insomnia!
How you doing?

Hope you "move" soon x I'm all up in the air :S

How you getting on hon?

wannabeme said:
How you getting on hon?

Not doing too bad, had another ws meal on sunday but back to TS today.

Had a dodgy stomach since taking those perles but cleared up now! Sorry too much info..

Wi tomorrow, don't think i've done too good but will wait til tomorrow.

Full TS week and hope for a good loss next week x

Good luck hon. What's a perle? Is it like senokot or am I on a completely dif page?? x

Morning all. Just had official WI and lost 1.5lbs! Not brill but happy as I did 2 WS days. Forgot I have another WS day tomorrow but TS the rest of the month x

Good luck everyone x

Well done with your loss Shell, and you've 'been' and settled now ;)

Great loss so far hon :)

Well....gone well and truly off plan today! Started off with good intentions...had a shake....buffet lunch...chicken skewers, then rice, then something else, and so on! Will power went head first out the window! Couldn't resist desert either!

Aaagghh! Just had a soup so will get back to TS tomorrow!

Mmmm sounds lovely Shelly ;) Hope you enjoyed it :)
Look forward to seeing you back on the TS wagon tomorrow...one meal won't ruin a week, and it's done now, so no point looking back anyway!
x

Alex_1978 said:
Mmmm sounds lovely Shelly ;) Hope you enjoyed it :)
Look forward to seeing you back on the TS wagon tomorrow...one meal won't ruin a week, and it's done now, so no point looking back anyway!
x

I agree. Back on the wagon today. Not been too bad....not feeling hungry but not had enough water x

Yesterday went well. Did not feel hungry but only managed about a litre of water :(

Scales were not pleased with my failure on Wednesday but still going to carry on.

I will get some boullion today....not sure which aisle I will find it.....any help

Have a good week Shell, bouillon is my lifesaver xx

Thanks Alex and Ali, I didn't get a chance to go to supermarket today but will go tomorrow and get some.

Today's been good and had a litres of water. Need another 'cleanse' as its been 5 days again now ;)

Off to bed now....how sad on a Friday night x

I couldn't find it in Tesco today, I found it eventually in the speciality section with the gluten free etc stuff.:confused:

nursetubs said:
I couldn't find it in Tesco today, I found it eventually in the speciality section with the gluten free etc stuff.:confused:

Just got back from Morrisons and couldn't find it in there. The staff didn't even know what it was.....she looked at me as if I was taking the mick x

I'll have to try sainsburys on Monday, no other shops around me.

Back