Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

*bridezilla* said:
ANY PHONE TECHIES HELP!! I have just upgraded to a BlackBerry and can not find the minimins app ~ please can anyone help?

Sorry hun mine's an iphone

Hey shell how's your weekend? its sooo quiet over here x

Danii said:
Hey shell how's your weekend? its sooo quiet over here x

Hi danii, doing pretty well but TOTM just finishing so hoping I will have a loss. Definitely had water intake...poss too much but no movement...sorry tmi!!

How you doing x

How you doing? Hormones are the Bain of a woman's life aren't they??!!! Hope the exante fairies are kind to you for WI! :)

Hi danii, doing pretty well but TOTM just finishing so hoping I will have a loss. Definitely had water intake...poss too much but no movement...sorry tmi!!

How you doing x
Im good thanks hun just getting on with it now lol.. x

Danii said:
Im good thanks hun just getting on with it now lol.. x

You're doing really well hun...well done.

I've been TS all week but had the dreaded TOTM...felt fat and bloated til today...started to see stomach going down already but still no movement in the old bowels...sorry....
Time to take the dulcolax me thinks!!!

Might even get a loss in time for Tuesday club WI x

One more day to go...

Good morning fellow Tuesday clubbers and mini's, after a week of sts and no movement, finally had a breakthrough (literally) yesterday...feel lighter already and less bloated!!!

Wi is a loss of 2 lbs...not great for 8 days TS but it was TOTM and no loo action. I'm happy with that!! Hope the motivation continues this week!

Next week will be better...11's are getting closer.......

*bridezilla* said:
Good morning fellow Tuesday clubbers and mini's, after a week of sts and no movement, finally had a breakthrough (literally) yesterday...feel lighter already and less bloated!!!

Wi is a loss of 2 lbs...not great for 8 days TS but it was TOTM and no loo action. I'm happy with that!! Hope the motivation continues this week!

Next week will be better...11's are getting closer.......

Well done hunny x

Yayyy well done on your 2lbs, gone for good :)

Thanks everyone. I know its not a great loss but its in the right direction..so I'm happy ;)

Only 2.5 lbs to get in 11's.....next week....definitely

Morning, another dreary day. Decided to do a daily weigh in this week to see if that will keep of motivated...0.5lbs down...2lbs to get in 11's

Sounds like you'll smash it next week, best of luck!

Morning all, daily WI is sts, which is fine...not expecting a loss everyday (but it would be nice) ;)

Off to get ready for work....such a sunny morning....the things we have to do hey!!!!

Happy Thursday xx

Hey lovely hope u are ok and enjoying the sun today x

Back